1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I still believe in this team!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ReD_1, Nov 24, 2007.

1. darnbni99a

darnbni99a Member

well we fuked until adelman changes the lineups...

2. RocketsMac

RocketsMac Member

YES!! I still believeZ in this teamz!! attaboy Alston! keep bricking 3's! they will eventually go in! we will finally beat the 1-9 Minnesota Timberwolves and then season will be great success! we will go the playoffs and PWN everybody and Luther Head will be best PG of all time! no need to worry! what could possibly go wrong?? :rolleyes:

3. scola

scola Member

I still believe too.

4. clapnrobem

clapnrobem Member

Sorry but I've lost all faith... why can we never seem to get a decent coach? Drag Larry Brown here PLEASE!

5. SmitingPurpleEm

If he actually used the old sets it would be better because then Yao would be planted in the low post rather than dithering around at the elbow like he is now. The Yao in the high post scheme is total bunk and needs to go away.

6. Seth

Seth Member

I believe this team can do better, I also believe that there is no need of changing the coach that fast, but I do think it´s time to start limiting the coach decisions.

The GM must talk to Adelman and point him that.

1 Steve Francis was not brought here to watch.
    2 Personal issues have to be putted aside.
    3 Players that don´t perform well have to be benched and he has to try with other players.

Araon Brooks is left behind by under performers James and Alston, this is time to change as it will be very difficult for a player to hurt a team as these two did for the past nights.

7. nancychang

nancychang Member

after today's game, i still believe... :rolleyes:

8. darnbni99a

darnbni99a Member

WE BELIEVE! :D

9. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

It's a long way to go,I hope for no injuries.

Good game vs. Denver btw.

10. Crane_Chen

Crane_Chen Member

Me too, always believe in the team.
    But when they lose the game, i am very angry :mad: .

11. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

I think everyone is still expecting big things from this team. The Rockets have two main factors playing against them right now: Their tough schedule and their growing pains of learning the new offense.

It's like going through a video game you haven't played on the hardest difficulty. You'll figure things out eventually and complete the game.

Once the Rockets figure out most of their plays, they'll come up with a couple go-to plays. They've got an Adleman playbook to figure out, and then they've got to decide which one is the most reliable.

Don't give up just yet. The Rockets are very deep in terms of individual talent. Everyone just has to find a comfortable role.

12. Ready

Ready Member

I still believe, no need to worry about little problems right now...it's too early!

We're going to make a DEEEEEEEEEP run this year!

and deep does can include all the way IF YOU WILL.

13. JustWannaChill

Well said.

14. 99bb

99bb Member

X 2 :mad: