1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

FIRE ADELMAN! (Yes I am serious)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by persian hoopa, Nov 21, 2007.

1. mzymmm

mzymmm Rookie

now looking at this team, JVG should be in basketball HOF for getting last year's team to 52 wins. Absolutely stunning job for a coach.

2. Fiah

Fiah Member

Quoted For The Truth.

3. bingfei236

bingfei236 Member

4. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Yep it's RA fault that yao gets abused by a dinasour like shaq. it's RA's fault that McGrady is a preannial choker. granted he is not playing stevie, but to blame everything on RA is on fair. in the end it's our best players who are failing us.

5. pdiddy

pdiddy Contributing Member

It's too early to talk about firing Adelman. The only way a coach can learn his team is to see them play games. Unfortunately the Rockets schedule does not help the situation. We don't execute down the stretch because the players don't have a good feeling who should get the ball and when. We need more games to make any type of prediction and I think this year may not be a good indication of what this team can accomplish.

The players say that Ricks offense is easy to learn and it is all about playing basketball. I disagree. I think the offense is definately more complicated than Jeff's system and it will take time. The players just don't know all the options yet and that makes me excited. We have been in all of the games except for the final minutes. That can be corrected. It would be different if we were being blown out. So stay positive. This is still a good team and we will be fine. We are sometimes microwave fans. Changes like this normally don't work that fast and our start gave us false expectations.

6. ying861020

ying861020 Member

JVG's offensive + Adelman's defensive = Rockets now :eek:

7. Boomzilla

Boomzilla Member

something is definetly wrong at the moment. we are losing game for game. i don't know wheter the rockets are adjustable to his system but i'
    ll get more worried each game i watch. if we don't start winning again, we'll be in trouble in a couple of weeks.

8. mmchampionship

Maybe his boss is a relative of Yao.Anyway it was not strange that happened in ShangHai which is the hometown of Yao

9. amadeus

amadeus Member

FIRE "I DON'T KNOW" ADELMAN :mad:

10. mmchampionship

you are so sapiential.

11. Murph23

Murph23 Rookie

Les ain't firing Adelman until after the 2nd year of the contract, so these threads are stupid and pointless.

12. Astockmarketgod

please this team went down hill.. when they could have waited and got Tmac as a free agent...

the nail in the coffin was when they choose JVG over Phil Jackson...

how the heck does Rick plan to play a motion offense with a bunch of lazy ass players...

13. Noely1984

Noely1984 Member

BRING BACK RUDY.T(Yes I am serious)

14. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Rudy would be a great fit for this team. I second the nomination.

15. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

sounds like a Drinking Game

Rocket River

16. MiniMing

MiniMing Rookie

Yeah lets fire him right now, after only 12 games or so. That would make us look real good.

For anyone who starts a dumb thread similar to this, has no idea what there talking about.

17. jerm2010

jerm2010 Member

WE WILL NOT FIRE ADELMAN.

It's early in the season and we still got a lot to go in the seasonnn

He's a good coach

18. ferrarif1286

ferrarif1286 Member

so by the time your buffer gets used up, the rockets are in the lottery already

19. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Its way too early to even discuss this. Give them until the allstar break to have an educated opinion on this.

They WILL turn it around :eek:

20. ferrarif1286

ferrarif1286 Member

high motion offense such a joke on this team