1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[YOF] Urban Dictionary

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Desert_Rocket, Nov 6, 2007.

Tags:
  1. FFz

FFz Member

Yea... i'm asian and that was racist.

2. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

What, I can't be racist towards my own race? (jk btw)

If you can read between the lines, I'm not racist, one (I technically don't qualify as one in this matter), and I'm only pissed because you are preferable to a player of your own race; furthermore, some of you are completely stubborn and overzealous about Yao in a ignorant manner. Never have I seen you fairly analyze and constructively criticize him. Lets not forget his history against the Jazz......

Imao, I am not a TOF, even though Tracy is my favorite player. But when he moved here to Houston, I fell in love with Houston as well, because I used to live near there. Once again, for proof, even though I surely as hell don't need to "prove" myself or of my allegiance, just check my damn posts in game threads.

3. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

If anyone had any doubt about how busy Clutch is, the sheer fact that this thread is still open should show that.

someone please...think about the children!!...

[​IMG]

4. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

5. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

Btw how do you put pictures on here without having to use links?

6. StanleyHartwell

It is only a definition. A coined term that some fans have been using freely to brand others when their opinions do not agree.

Terms like this are a convenient tool for people to forgo reaoned and constructive discussions in favor of name-calling

Look, there's so much vitriole here in this post. Ultimately this is going to damage the BBS. If we want a civilized atmosphere conductive to discussion, then somethings has to be done. Maybe the use of all this OF terms should be banned.

7. bloop

bloop Member

no one cares if you're asian. don't post racist crap randomly saying an entire race is annoying (FYI this is a sports forum, let's talk basketball and keep your self-loathing on the emo self-help boards)

8. DaRock1

DaRock1 Member

Oh, the only nut here is you who brought the race issue into this basketball thread. Now back to the OFs stuffs, whoever takes a look at your post history can easily tell what you really are. Stop being a hypocrite and just admit that you come here to hate. Like I have said, you have been exposed by your past posts. You can lie but you can't hide what you have posted before.

9. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

guys guys, lets forgive him. His english is pretty crappy if you ask me, just read through his posts and you will find many grammatical errors especially the past and present tense. I think what he meant here was, since they are asians who only support Yao because of his race, that makes them annoying. He didn't mean all asians are annoying.

Regardless, he is a friggin hypocrite who needs to shut up and stop hating on Yao fans. It is upto us to like a team based on whoeever is in the team and not the other way around. Wtf cares what this self hating asian thinks?

10. dexkk

dexkk Member

I dunno. I still don't understand the concept of YOF or TOF. For example, I know many people starting watching the Rockets because of Yao. It's good to be Yao fan, but why do you have to hate Tmac? They're teammates and they never complained about playing with each other. Same thing for TOF that started to follow the Rockets after the trade from Orlando. Tmac came to play with Yao and even though they fell short every year from progressing in they playoffs, Tmac has consistantly said that he still believes Houston has the right core (between him and Yao) to make something great.

TOF needs to stop hatin on Yao.
    YOF needs to stop hatin on Tmac.
    Support the Rockets because if the team doesn't get far as a whole, both Tmac and Yao will never be recognized as the best.

11. truemantian

truemantian Member

STOP ARGUEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I start concerning this forum for only few days,so I am rookie.Because of my weak English ,I don't replay often.But I like the forum and look at nearly every posts because of the prefessional funs of ROCKETS.I am chinese and I like YAO.Because of YAO ,I began to like ROCKETS.But now I don't like YAO only.I like TMAC RAFER BONZI BATTIER HEAD MO JAMES and all the other players .Even YAO was injuried last season ,I watched nearly all the games.Because I am glad to see the victory of ROX.I am sure I am a ROCKET ONLY FAN rather than a YAO only FAN now.Maybe the thread is not good for Chinese like us .

12. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

13. JustWannaChill

I guess you will always be a YOF in the eyes of the simple-minds like jasonemilio because of your broken English. Oh, I forgot that fool wrote in broken English too. My bad.

14. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

I am a true and one of the original YOFs... and damn proud of it!

People on this board were laughing and made fun of me before.

WHO IS LAUGHING NOW?

15. yao_fan_2007

yao_fan_2007 Member

You're not only a racist, you're also a TOF. If you really are an Asian, you're a pathetic one.

16. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

We still are...........[​IMG][​IMG]