1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao Ming got owned on the board last night!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by GranvilleWaders, Oct 31, 2007.

1. rofflesaurus

rofflesaurus Member

this sounds reminiscent of last season when yao couldnt secure a few rebounds and the jazz managed to capitalize.

2. denniscd

denniscd Contributing Member

why was bonzi on the inside position instead of mutumbo or chuck on the last free throw...and ft shooting couldnt be the reason because if we rebound we win

3. JustWannaChill

And this also sounds reminiscent of the ******* in you who tried to diss Yao with any chance you can. Your life is bitter, isn't it?

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

thanks Granville.
    [​IMG]

5. tchou

tchou Contributing Member

Dude man... being a towel boy is tough. I'd love to be a towel boy, but I don't think I'd make the cut. =(

6. JustWannaChill

Everyone can see that a fake fan and a hater like you is hoping for the Rocket team to lose and Yao had made mistake in it so you can start your lame b****ing and bashing again. There are still 81 regular season games and the playoff so you will have more chance for that. Let's see what you see say after Yao's first sub par game. Keep hoping for the Rockets to lose and Yao not to play well, you hater. But we will win tonight in Utah so you will be disappointed again. Eat it.

7. vince100

vince100 Member

stop trolling around and get a life.

8. hangxy

hangxy Member

You need to study statistics 101. :D
    You belong to the following category:

See one tree but not the whole forest. :D

9. Jd1

Jd1 Member

Looks like misleading title for attention. :eek:

10. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Yao got OWNED on the opening tip-off, as he does every night. That big slug needs to get into it more...

11. rofflesaurus

rofflesaurus Member

lol you need to chill. i like yao. i'm just rational enough to realize he's not a good rebounder. Mutumbo is a better rebounder than Yao even at his age and i dont think anyone can deny that. it's not yao's fault though. he's so tall that it's hard for him to outjump the more athletic bigs in the league.

12. rofflesaurus

rofflesaurus Member

oh and btw, the rockets are my team. i love them and enjoy it when they win ;)

13. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

C'mon, don't chicken out when being called out. Hating Yao is not a crime on CF.net. It may earn you some reputation. We've seen plenty, like durvasa congratulating Yao on his first POM but saying he didn't deserve it or calling Yao uncoordinated when it was someone else who slammed into his knee and/or stomped on his foot.

We all know you love Yao. Your post history speaks volume, like the one in which you rated Yao a "B" in last game against the Lakers, the same grade you handed out to Bonzi and Chuck, while lavishly pimping Mike James, Battier, and most importantly, your boy TMac. (I'll also give you credit for rating Rafer a "B-", just slightly below Yao).

14. AggNRox

AggNRox Member

i have to confess your writing is much better than mine. :D

15. thesaint

thesaint Member

the way Kobe made the free throw, the ball bounced way back n with the pushing inside Yao, nor Bonzi could get the rebound. The free throw was intentionally made to miss n bounce back. Yeah if the ball would have got on Browns hand than yeah Yao ming did a bad job, but it actually bounced back on Kobes hand. So no Yao did not get owned!!

16. rocket3forlife2

nit pick nit pick nit pick.....what does is solve?I'm sure everybody on the court made some kind of mistake doing the game.

17. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

You clearly didn't watch the game.

18. Murph23

Murph23 Rookie

If you really watched the last game in slowmo, then you would have seen that Turiaf actually committed a lane violation by getting a head start into the lane before Kobe released the ball!

There was another play in the game where the Rockets and Lakers were fighting for a rebound on the Rockets end, Kobe was out of bounds, the loose ball ends up in Kobe's hands out of bounds right in front of that old geezer ref and he still doesn't call it.

And, of course, all of those fouls called by the refs anytime a Rocket player breathe on Kobe. I am just surprised they didn't blow their whistle when Rafer cleanly knocked the ball out of Kobe's hands at the end of the game.

19. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

I disagree. when used properly (especially against Newbs) can take down anything short of a sniper! :eek:

20. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

yao had 12 boards and a win is a win. move on