1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Griffin is a big part of this team

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Francis3, Dec 4, 2001.

1. Francis3

Francis3 Member

I dont know if Rudy understands how Eddie Griffins growth will improve when he sits on the bench. I dont care what anyone says, you dont learn basketball when watching on the bench. You have to go in and make mistakes, then you learn.

With Griffin, you have a player that has great defense. The best on the team. Man to Man defense he is amazing. He changes all the shots on the floor. When Kennys out there, forwards easily score on him. This is why Im not a big kenny thomas fan. He is really quick but his mistakes overtake his goods.

Rudy needs to let Eddie play more and with a different combo. Eddies offense still needs work but hes going to have to play. Hes very aggressive and not shy to shoot the ball , that shows hes willing to learn.

I hate RUDY!

2. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

We must be watching different games because I don't see EG changing "all the shots on the floor". As for your comments about his offense, I agree, he isn't afraid to shoot the ball. Just look at all those 20-25 footers he takes and clanks off the rim and the backboard. Does the boy have any post moves?? KT does and they work.

KT is fairly consistent on both ends of the floor and is our only hope at staying afloat while Steve and Mo are out and Mobley is nursing his injury. Playing EG extended minutes is just a one way ticket to the lottery.