1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

more romance and drama for the BBS loveline

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by chievous minniefield, Nov 29, 2001.

1. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Courtesy of The Offspring, from Americana

She's Got Issues

I'm seeing this girl and she just might be out of her mind
    Well she's got baggage and it's all the emotional kind
    She talks about closure and that validation bit
    I don't mean to be insensitive, but I really hate that ****

Oh man she's got issues
    And I'm gonna pay
    She thinks she's the victim
    Yeah

Now I know she'll feel abandoned
    If I don't stay over late
    And I know she's afraid to commit
    But it's only our second date

Oh man she's got issues
    And I'm gonna pay
    She thinks she's the victim
    But she takes it all out on me

I don't know why you're messed up
    I don't know why your whole life is a chore
    Just do me a favor
    And check your baggage at the door

Now she talks about her ex nonstop, but I don't mind
    But when she calls out his name in bed
    That's where I draw the line
    You told me a hundred times how your father left and he's gone
    But I wish you wouldn't call me daddy
    When we're gettin' it on

Oh man she's got issues
    And I'm gonna pay
    She's playing the victim
    And taking it all out on me
    My god she's got issues
    And I'm gonna pay

If you think I'm controlling
    Then why do you follow me around
    If you're not co-dependent
    Then why do you let others drag you down

I don't know why you're messed up
    I don't know why your whole life is a chore
    Just do me a favor
    And check your baggage at the door

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

lol, Will

There is nothing dishonorable with sex when you are actually giving the girl what she wants and helping her leave a jerk . . . your only requirement is to be honest with her and yourself.

Here's some more cadlike philosophy:

I think the "nice guys" who don't make the move allow the jerks to persist and unfairly reinforce the myth that "nice guys always finish last." How do us nice guys steal the girl from the jerk, if myths are stacked against us? Some girls are more scared (and scarred) of the "nice guys" who don't make a move, but always think about it.

And girls are not shallow for sleeping with a jerks. Sometimes, girls just want to have fun.

...Girls just want to have fun!

Then they get stuck; don't want to confront the difficult issue of breaking up; their libido makes them forget (same with us, right?) and someone has to yank them out of that bad relationship....only 21 years old. Maybe she is shallow and psycho, but if you have fun with her like Chievous says he did, then make your move. Don't let the jerk persist.

To beat the cads, you have to think like one! hehe

#22 heypartner, Nov 29, 2001
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2001
  3. Pipe

Pipe Contributing Member

I don't know all the details, but the gist of my story is about a female friend of my wife's family who breaks up with her boyfriend. She has a male friend at her apartment (nothing going on) and pyscho ex-boyfriend breaks in and stabs the dude to death. This happened in Austin a year or two ago.

You can't go through life scared of ex-boyfriends, but if the guy is truly psycho like it sounds, you might want to be careful. Particularly if the girl is playing both sides of the fence, pyscho ex-boyfriend may blame you.

4. chievous minniefield

chievous minniefield Contributing Member

yeah, that was pretty much my mom's take on the whole situation, too. (not to equate you with my mom, though I'm sure you're both nice people).

I think I'm fairly safe, though, seeing as how they both live in H-town, and I don't.

thanks for the concern, though.

5. ROCKET RICH NYC

ROCKET RICH NYC Contributing Member

I've been down this road before. Do yourself a favor, and just let her go. She has too much DRAMA and BAGGAGE. She's also very young. She's gonna change her mind many times over. She doesn't know what she wants. Just find someone closer to you. You seem like an ok guy. You'll find someone better with less baggage and less drama.

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I don't think it is "drama." It is melodrama without the melo.

m.e.l.l.o.w!

You have to mellow these melo-drama-queens. Or for those rastafarians out there, if you take the melo-d out of melodrama you have "rama." As in, you have to keep reminding the melodrama queens to dance to the melody, and don't separate it from the rama.

How's that for "cad."