1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Happy Birthday to B!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Manny Ramirez, Nov 27, 2001.

1. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Well, I just noticed that it was B's birthday.

Happy birthday to you and hope that everything is going well for you.

How is the job thing turning out??

Any more promising leads or prospects?

[size=1/2] if you don't want the whole BBS to know, I understand [/size]

2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Happy B day B :) , Man you are catching up to me in the yahoo league , after this week its you and me for first place and with Francis out you might have chance ;)

3. B

B Contributing Member

Hey, thanks guys for wishing me a happy B day :)

I turned 25 today and went to the game and had a blast even though they lost. I lost my voice, and I probably won't be able to talk for a day or two. I was originally in section 205, but it was so empty I moved to section 209 later in the first quarter.

There was one break in the game that totally cracked me up. They had a contest between a Rockets fan and a Kings fan. They were blind folded and were supposed to jump over a rope everytime Clutch honked his air horn. The Rockets fan made about 5 jumps before hitting the rope. When the Kings fan was out there Clutch and the other guy holding the rope ran to the sidelines and honked the horn from there. So there was this blind folded Kings fan in center court jumping everytime Clutch blasted the horn. The announcer was cheering him on and telling him he was about to beat a record. I was laughed so hard that it hurt. Anyways, I think the entertainment at the games has improved, though the air basketball pooping basketballs is a little strange. Too bad they didn't win, but it was a fun experience, and I look forward to the 10 other games I have tickets to.

Manny, I finally did get a job, that's why I've been posting less. My hours are from 6:30 - 4:00 so I'm pretty pooped out most of the time when I get home. (Maybe it's the 45 mile drive)

Moe, I plan on giving you a run for your money, though I can'tseem to get anyone to make a fair trade with me. The injury bug could strike my team at anytime also, so I wouldn't worry too much about losing Francis if I were you.

B

4. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

Happy Belated B-Day B. :)

5. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Contributing Member

I guess I'm a little late but happy bday one day late.
    I got you a cake:
    [​IMG]