1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Spurs Practice..

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by NBAHOU713, Sep 18, 2007.

1. NBAHOU713

NBAHOU713 Contributing Member

I always enjoy when people try to find a good reason or way, just to say your making **** up or that its not true. Just enjoy the thread, and if you dont want to be a part of it, dont respond. This is the reason why I dont post alot of information that I do get. Theirs a handful of you out there that know me, and know what I do.

2. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

Turn the AC off :D

3. King1

King1 Contributing Member

I think everyone in here has agreed with you bro. Maybe I missed a post but it seems to be all jokes for the most part. I think they are all joking suggestions, at least that's how I took them.

4. NBAHOU713

Yeah, totally, i didnt vibe that from you. Its just something that I always expect when putting up a new thread. Im sure there is alot of people that dont post on here for the same reasons.

5. King1

Oh, I didn't even know you were talking about me, lol. Nah bro, I know you're telling the truth. That's why I posted how they used to make teams do it in the past and even took a guess shot at were you worked. I'm pretty sure I guessed right too ;) .

There are definitely a lot of people who don't post on here for those exact reasons. People want pics, call people names, liars, ect....for nothing. I know some of it is joking but some of the people are serious. It's too bad because if everyone was cool then we would have tons more information then we have now. Oh well.

6. NBAHOU713

Yeah thats true, theres tons of info I get all the time, alot of if falls through. If its worth mentioning it, ill post it. Most of the time, I keep it to myself or tell a friend or two. And no, I dont work at UofH or Rice, haha. But im down the street from the Hilton, where the teams stay. I'll say that, and its a private facility....

7. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Please tell Ginoboli to stop flopping. I heard it really pisses him off when anyone brings this up.

8. thecity5

thecity5 Member

I say the hockey players fight the spurs

9. IC2000

IC2000 Contributing Member

No team stays at the hilton.

10. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

all i know is, back in the Day, visiting teams stayed at the Ritz Carlton/St. Regis off Briar Oaks.

maybe they still stay at that hotel?

11. mogrod

mogrod Contributing Member

Ooooooh, crafty Spurs!!!

This is the unpublicized part of the Scola trade. Rockets give up VSpa + 2nd + court time in their practice facility.

What we don't know, is that the Spurs are secretly planning to place cameras around the arena so they can pick up and learn all of the Rockets' offensive and defensive hand signals.

So yes, they give up a very good player in Scola for seemingly nothing. But, the knowledge they obtain from this "practice time" will be invaluable when they face each other in the WCF. ;)

12. ReeferAlston

ReeferAlston Member

lol co-sign. nobody watches hocky anymore. :D

13. The Ming Dynasty

The Ming Dynasty Contributing Member

Maybe, James or Wells can pull a TO and do a mock video after they dunk or something.

14. rnbni99a

rnbni99a Member

*** da spurs

15. King1

I know where you work at. I was a little out of date but a few teams will be working out there this year from what I understand.

I do the exact same thing. I tell buddies and that's it. I see all the madness and am like 'No thanks."

16. abundance

abundance Member

I thought the Four Seasons was the official hotel of the NBA. Its changed?