1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Spanoulis made buzzer-beater game-winner against Croatia

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by tuus, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Panda

Panda Member

V-Span is MJ in Europe!

2. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

it was probably an alley oop that went in.

3. BEXCELANT

BEXCELANT Member

I guess KillBill_Pana's rant supports this article

http://blogs.chron.com/sportsjustice/archives/2006/02/breaking_news_v.html

Sources say Jeff Van Gundy and Carroll Dawson are no longer on speaking terms. A reenactment of the ruthless friction that transpired in New York between Van Gundy and Ernie Grunfeld, which led to the firing of the Knicks team president. I'm informed Van Gundy is so angry with the personnel Carroll has provided that he recently told free-agent pickup Stromile Swift, ''Would you please ask to be traded.''

4. codell

codell Contributing Member

I like how Bexcelant is keeping up with Kill Bill Pana's posts over @ Spurstalk, reposting them over here shortly after the occur and then tries everything in his power to lend him credibility, no matter how asinine the logic.

Classic.

Keep up the good work Kill Bill!

5. BEXCELANT

BEXCELANT Member

Thank you keep up the good work Pet Detective. Keep trying maybe someday you'll even make a logical case. Headcase that is.

6. cskerlecz

cskerlecz Member

whatever happened to that fat black dude that played for Greece against the United States in Japan? I am planning to bring plenty of kleenex to the rockets game vs Panathikos to offer Spanuolis some. Boy I hate that guy with a passion and I do agree his jump shot is so bad... I have seen kids in the Rockets Skills Camp shoot better than that! :rolleyes:

7. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

methinks the lady doest protest too much

Used to be that obvious fake crap from other bbses were frowned upon (if not outright banned)

you just keep doing what your doing, once Clutch tires of your little game, you can join your BUID BBScientist over at the good ole SPurs report.

8. BEXCELANT

BEXCELANT Member

Meh! It's just a piece that readers might find entertaining. Go ahead and flame away. If that is ban worthy, then all the other crackheads that post articles on Francis, Scola, Yao, T-Mac from other sources get in line.

9. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

I must have missed the memo explaining why Spanoulis rates a 7 page thread on this board...

10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

That memo came in the form of a 23-page thread, methinks.

11. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

Who cares...He's not playing for Rockets and man he did nasty things to USA and went to NBA like he never did anything...

12. OddsOn

OddsOn Contributing Member

YAWN!!! :rolleyes:

When he does it consistently in the NBA get back to me... :cool:

13. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

when he does it once in the nba...call

14. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

you arent worth the effort to flame

I stated fact, it USED TO BE the policy of this board to NOT accept crap articles written by some random guy on other bulletin boards as fact and as subjects of threads on THIS board.

there was NOTHING entertaining about it.

it was and is one guy (I suspect it is you, you can deny it till the cows come home but I suspect BBScientist and KBPana are both you) making crap up.

nothing more.

the fact that other people here are using it to support their arguments on this board just shows that it shoudl have never been posted here inthe first place....expecially after it was proven that the writer was the very same person posting it here and claiming it came from a close friend of Spanolious'.

deny deny deny....it is painfully obvious to everyone that doesnt have a Pro-Spanolious or anti-VG agenda.

prove me wrong, and Ill apologize...but till then...you are nothing more than a puppet afaic.

now go away son...ya bother me.

[​IMG]

15. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

yeah, well,dude, thats just like you opinion, and stuff,man......

16. BEXCELANT

BEXCELANT Member

No problem. I'll take that under advisement. Anyways...I"m not offended and don't worry, I don't need an apology. Hope you won't mind if I tell you not to be offended when I tell you this. Let see, now don't get mad. Don't get your panties in a bunch..but your opinion matters to me how????

17. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Hmmm. It matters, because R2K has about nine orders of magnitude more respect and good time served here on this BBS. Do you get that?

He is not on a personal grudge here. The Spanoulis crap was briefly funny, and now it's totally annoying... just read all the "drop it" posts... they are not recommending acid. Most of the community here agrees that posting hoopsworld type of stuff is below counterproductive. The majority of the board is done hearing about V-Span. He is neither a Rocket nor an NBA player.

18. Rover16

Rover16 Member

It's sad how most fans here turned on vspan. Not very loyal fans. :(

19. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

turned on vspan? he's the one who quit on us. i'm sure lots of folks were willing to see how would he turn out in the new offense but he took the coward way out. that just adds fuel to the fire.

20. Rover16

Rover16 Member

The fans here turned on vspan long before he went back to greece, so that point doesn't fly.