1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why is it Always Against Us?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by EGYPT, Sep 7, 2007.

Tags:
  1. firezh

firezh Member

Only scoring under tight defense deserves a highlight. Open shots will not...

2. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

The only Rockets highlight that wasn't supposed to involve us that I remember was when Dwayne Wade dislocated his shoulder after a phantom touch by Battier that didn't even happen. I did enjoy that video because they played it over, and over, and over, and there was no culpability whatsoever from the Rockets' part: he did it to hisself. Maybe I'm sadistic, but that sort of evens the odds for ya if you're complaining about all the highlights where Yao gets facialed.

3. Panda

Panda Member

I swear it all started after the Rockets started wearing the ugly fat pinstripe blue pajamas. Worst PR move ever.

4. The Ming Dynasty

The Ming Dynasty Contributing Member

Interesting, I guess it's either half-empty of half-full. Some of the best NFL highlights I remember are 1) Earnest Givins doing flips into the end zone 2) Earl running through everybody 3) Moon connecting with Jeffries, Duncan, Givins or Hill and 4) Glanville telling the ref something like the NFL stands for "Not For Long" if he continues to make bad calls. Not to say we aren't on the "bad" side of plays, more than our fair share, but I don't think it's a conspiracy (unless we're playing the Mavs - FINLEY WAS OUT OF BOUNDS! :mad: )

5. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

I did not even remember that snyder was on Kobe, i always thought it was Battier for most of the game, and tmac for the few minutes that battier is out.

6. BEXCELANT

BEXCELANT Member

Nah, I remember watching that game thinking who was that defender wearing number 13. Definately not Battier. It was Snyder

7. blackistan

blackistan Member

I thought I was the only one who noticed this because we all need to do something about it

8. LFE171

LFE171 Member

If it makes you feel any better, anytime theres a reference to tmac, they show the clip of him dunkin on shawn bradley.

:)