1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Rowdies] Sec 114, Rows 16-26

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by emjohn, Aug 7, 2007.

1. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

Should be the first 5 to 7 seats in each row.

Putting this out there to help remind anyone buying game plans or season tix that wants to put themselves in where the real fans go.

I've got my (initial) 10 games bought, landing in Sec 114 row 19 for the first 6 and 114 row 27 for the last 4. Now all I need is a new good pair of shoes for standing.

Evan

2. AkeemTheDreem86

Any word on try-outs?

3. Rowdie Brandon

ROW-DIES, ROW-DIES,ROW-DIES,ROW-DIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

wait are single game tickets already on sale? i need to buy some for the san antonio game in the rowdies section. i want to do the same for the opening night but i am hoping dave2000 will try to do a cf group thing so i can meet some of y'all again.

5. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

You da man emjohn.

6. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

are u guys planning another 'hood tour' of san antonio?

7. krosfyah

hell, yea. I think there was some talk about it now. Thanks for the reminder as I've got to followup on that.

In fact, we also want to start arranging a spring Dallas trip. Those games tend to sell out and want to be sure we get a good block of seats. Last time we arranged it too late and couldn't get one block together.

8. The_Yoyo

do a dallas trip on the 5th the first game in dallas...i'll be going to that game would be cool that way i could at least join in on a rowdie trip.

oh yeah save me a seat for the san antonio game on the 6th. :)

9. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You know I dislike the Mavs alot, but at least they don't put their stadium in the hood like the Spurs.

10. egierczy

egierczy Contributing Member

that was a lot of fun Dec. 22nd

11. FrancisFan3

FrancisFan3 Member

still got my email krosfyah? i wanted to plan a SA game on Nov 16th. I know about like 5-7 people that are down :)

btw, this is Dave2000, under my cousin's handle.

12. krosfyah

Cool. Yea, that 11/16 game. We need to hook up when we plan this thing. Don't do anything without checking with me so we can all get in the same section again.

13. JoshTheChild

JoshTheChild Member

i wish i could be a red rowdy but unfortunately i cant hit up EVERY home game

14. Kerfeld

Kerfeld Contributing Member

I didnt go with you guys, but I was at the game in SA. It was awesome. I was sitting about four sections to the left of the Rowdies. I will be at both games in SA this year.

15. krosfyah

When we are to the point where we can buy tickets, we'll start a new thread to see who all wants to go. That was one of the most fun games last year.

16. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

"One of" the most fun games? That was the end all be all!

Any chance Brian might be able to help with coordinating the road trip purchases?

I'd think the Nov tix might be a tough grab...could be easier to get a good block for 2008 games once they go on sale in October. Either way, I'm down.

Evan

17. LAYGO

LAYGO Contributing Member

As a HUGE Rox fan in Dallas, I want in on this! ;) Let me know where that thread about invading the AA.

18. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

I sat 10 rows from the floor for that game and could hear yall going crazy

19. The_Yoyo

i knows its premature but i will be coming in from cali to go to the first 3 games in texas will most likely be driving from houston to dallas for that game, whats your email? i would rather try to get some tix with rox fans so i wont be the lone magnificent rocket man in the middle of a bunch of maverick losers

20. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Yo, LAYGO, get me in on this....

I'm also behind enemy lines and we have other Rocket Blood Brothers (rrj_jamz, rodrick_98, DesiHooper, etc.) in the AA that can help you out. :cool: