1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NESARA -- Wacky Fun!!!!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RichRocket, Nov 13, 2001.

1. RichRocket

RichRocket Member

Debt Forgiveness is OVERDUE to all U.S. Citizens. Demand What is DUE YOU!

All citizens of the United States have great financial benefits
    OVERDUE to them! I'm BREAKING the SILENCE and BLACKOUT on the TRUTH about why some people in Orange County, California have MORE CASH in their hands this last month! I'm breaking the BLACKOUT because our PEOPLE NEED the economic boost that is ALREADY DUE to Americans!

Could you use more money? U.S. households and citizens HAVE a significant disposable INCOME INCREASE DUE to them RIGHT NOW! A 15-minute announcement out of Washington, D.C. is ALL it takes!

MASSIVE personal debt forgiveness and abolishment of federal income tax are OVERDUE to EVERY citizen of the United States! Mainstream media has cooperated in the blackout on this historic news, but the blackout has helped stop these benefits from reaching us. It's time to end the blackout and demand our benefits. At the end of this report, I'm telling you who to email, write, and phone to DEMAND that WE all receive OUR OVERDUE financial benefits from NESARA!

For the last month in Orange County California, citizens have been receiving letters enabling them to have ALL their credit card debts forgiven and their mortgage debt taken off their shoulders. If their mortgage was taken out before 1997, it is totally "forgiven" and the DEED to the property will be mailed out to the owner. If the mortgage was taken out during 1997 or later, the mortgage bank is required to turn it into a "self-liquidating loan" which the BANKS are required to pay off on behalf of the citizens. Some lucky people in Orange County are receiving these benefits of NESARA which EVERY citizen in the United States is SUPPOSED to have ALREADY RECEIVED!

My research indicates that the average household in the U.S. has
    credit card debt of $8,123 which generally requires minimum payments of $150-200 per month. The average mortgage payment is roughly $770 per month per my research. According to year 2000 Census data, the median income for Americans under 65 is $33,766 and at just 10% income tax, monthly income tax deductions average $281 per month.

The total ADDITIONAL CASH in hand for a typical American due to
    NESARA debt forgiveness and income tax abolishment computes to approximately $1,200 PER MONTH! Depending on your credit card payments and if you have a two-income household, your ADDITIONAL CASH in hand per month could be higher!

NESARA is a secret law passed in March 2000, and signed by Clinton on October 10, 2000. (See below for more explanation.) I am suggesting a course of action at the bottom of this report for all Americans to DEMAND their NESARA benefits immediately.

My sources have personal contact with people directly involved in
    processing these debt forgiveness activities to which EVERY citizen in the United States IS ENTITLED and should have received MONTHS ago! The people doing the debt forgiveness processing have been working long hours to process all the citizens who have been receiving these debt forgiveness letters in the last month. Other sources have told us that the banks and mortgage companies were ordered in June 2001 to print up DEEDS in preparation for the mass debt forgiveness of all pre-1997 mortgages and the sending of DEEDS to their customers. These DEEDS, already printed and waiting to be sent, have been sitting on shelves since June 2001, waiting for the formal public announcement of NESARA. The people of Orange County
    have been designated a "demonstration project" and are receiving their debt forgiveness letters under that authority.

Before you worry about what funds the federal government will run on, let me explain that the federal government pays ALL its expenses out of other funds and has been doing so for years. After NESARA's announcement, this information will be made public. The IRS was always just a "financial gestapo" used by the federal government against Americans. This is only a SMALL part of the HUGE FRAUD perpetrated on the people of the United States; fraud which NESARA ends.

You can also rest assured that the banks are going to do well under NESARA which ends the exorbitant unconstitutional interest rates and other abuses by banks. The banks are receiving a flat fee of $4,000 per credit card account when they zero out the credit card accounts and that's why they have been busy trying to entice people to open more credit card accounts in the last few years. The banks ALSO have a new LUCRATIVE, sophisticated way to make the money needed to pay
    off and zero out the mortgage balances...........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What kind of cr*p is this?

This thing goes on and on. It was forwarded to me by someone who is on this Yahoo.Groups list with, allegedly, 4600 members.

Where's my NERASA benefits?

<b>N</b>ew <b>E</b>ra <b>R</b>edistributed <b>A</b>sset <b>S</b>imple <b>A</b>llotment

2. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

3. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

Bush already sent it to ya! You got $300 or $600 if you're married... :p
    haha...

hoax probably or email chain letter
    rH