1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao Ming Set The Date of His Wedding

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by pryuen, Aug 3, 2007.

1. MacGreat

MacGreat Member

Animal cruelty.

Child Labors.

2. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

I thought Cluthch gave you a rest, maybe not. :eek:

3. pryuen

pryuen Contributing Member

This MacGreat is really a hater........

How can that be animal cruelty and child labor. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Then all those in other weddings that have flower boys and girls will be accused of child labor.

4. Rox_fan_here

Rox_fan_here Contributing Member

Relax Pryuen I think hes just trying to get you angry. Either way hes got to be joking.

5. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Bass drum cruelty.

6. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

no

that guy is a troll....why he is still here stupifies me.

we got ourt fair share of morons here, but that guy exists just to talk crap.

id2k,

are they resting that stuff on the head itself??
    must not have to pay for new ones themselves.

I dont know any drummers that would do that.

7. smeiou78

smeiou78 Member

Is that Ferrero Rocher? Yao certainly has great taste! If you haven't tried that stuff, it is AMAZING. I could pretty much eat that for the rest of my life.

8. YallMean

YallMean Member

Yeah, love them too. I was in Shanghai last year for a couple of weeks. They were pretty popular there, and it is sold for twice you would normally pay here( like in Costco). Also I noticed a lot of Japanese tourists leaving US with boxes of it in hands. They probably buy them in the airport shop here, which still sells them at a rip-off price, but in Japan it is probably even way more expensive.

9. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

LOL, man you get riled up too easily. Just ignore his needling.

10. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

http://sports.sina.com.cn/k/2007-08-06/13493085847.shtml

Many Chinese media reported last Saturday that the couple has collected their marriage certificate at the Marriage Registry (Xu Hui District in Shanghai) last Friday evening (Aug 3, around 8pm local time). This is probably their "official" (in government record I mean) marraige date. Chinese wedding banquet may not necessarily on the same day the couple gets married.

Oh, and a belated birthday greeting, Happy Birthday R2K!

11. pryuen

Well felt sorry about those camping reporters/paparazzi.

No one was able to get a glimpse of Yao Ming throughout yesterday's wedding reception.

No arrival and no departure at the front entrance of the hotel and the big ballroom.

Cos according to what was reported, in the packaged deal with Pudong Shangri-la Hotel, he blocked out the whole of 32/F, and lived in a presidential suite over the week-end and Monday night. That means he never left the hotel since Saturday.

So that is why no one was able to get a glimpse, not to mention a photo, of Yao Ming in yesterday's wedding reception.

12. pryuen

Well despite the water-tight security, there was still this photo that got leaked out from last night's wedding reception.

Yao Ming and Ye Li in their Chinese costume, going around the tables and toasting..........

[​IMG]

13. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

[​IMG]
    HAHA

14. Uneek

Uneek Member

Dude!! You are the man!!! Let me ask you something, how many chicks have you boned and how many of them were paid for?? Shut your mouth before all the s*** dribbling out. We are talking about someone's wedding and you are talking about scoring chicks.... Good luck to you dude and let me know if you ever get married. :cool:

15. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO

Do not ask me HOW I did it, I just downloaded while chatting with a pal on baidu.com. I do not want to get him in trouble so ask me no more details

But below is an exclusive leaked OFFICIAL copy of Yao Ming's wedding video of matrimony.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EmSJDOVGIL8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EmSJDOVGIL8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

16. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Are you talking about real girls or just WoW chicks, cause I have nailed a lot of them. But yes I will invite you to my online wedding with exclusive pictures.

Then you will experience the true beauty of love and romance.

Anyway, the thread is not about me, it is about the fact that Yao is 9,999 points behind Wilt and has made no attempt to catch up. What a wimp. :mad:

17. Uneek

Uneek Member

Dude i don't know what you talking about at all and i think you don't even know what you talking about. Damn right this thread isn't about you and it isn't about wilt either. Will ya hook me up with your honeys and whores in the future? Make sure they are clean tho alright? ;)

Congrats big Yao!!!!

18. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Were any Rocket members in attendance?

19. pryuen

NOP......there are no officials, no national team mates, no Rockets.

The only foreign guests could be the members of Team Yao: Erik Zhang Mingji, Bill Duffy & Bill Sanders (of BDA Sports Management), and John Huizinga.

20. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

No love for Colin Pine. :p