1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tmac Charity Softball Tournament

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Cook1ez, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Da Wink

Da Wink Member

Thanks for the pics pryuen! By the way, is Rafer Alston there ? I think he's really a goner... :D

2. mrdan

mrdan Contributing Member

They got rid of the Rafer wallpapers on Rockets.com...

3. rocketsinsider

ya thanks pryuen for your pics ;) ;) :p :) :D

4. richter911

richter911 Member

Thanks for the pics pryuen and rocketinsider.They are great.Some questions for you,how was the chemisty between MJ ,T-mac and Steve-O.Were they joking around or just mind their own business?And just curious,what was the final score?Thanks.

5. rocketsinsider

actually i never saw them hanging out together, espically not steve and tmac. the way they had set up was that there was several games going on at the same time, and steve and tmac was on different fields

steve: goofing around, talking on the phone (about some club, i am serious)
    Mjames: at first he was pretty much by himself then he brought out his dog and was carrying it around
    Tmac: i saw him playing the most, but he nvr signed any autographs or anything, rarely turned to the fans where they can get a really good pic of him, i did get to ask him the name of his son, which he pretty much mumbled it under his breath

6. richter911

richter911 Member

Thanks,I thought all the players from Rockets play in the same team.

7. rocketsinsider

and as for the final score, the split into several teams, atleast 5 i think, and each had some nba players playing, as to who won, i wasnt even paying attention to that, i dont think anyone was, i even over heard mike james asking john lucas III if they where done or are they playing more games, i dont think anyone really cared about the scores and such.

they had a tent set up for people to get autographs from the players but it was impossible to get to them, because people was constantly cutting in line and the player only stayed for a few mins (steve actually only signed like 4 autographs before he left). I found the easiest way to get your stuff signed was when they are in the dugout or walking from one field to another.

I thought Jermane O'Neal was the coolest guy there, atleast he sounded the most friendly. Luther head was only taking pics with girls when he was at the tent.

8. Rover16

Rover16 Member

He lives up to his name.

9. Da Wink

Da Wink Member

thanks also rocketsinsider! my fault.. ;) :D

10. smeiou78

smeiou78 Member

Some people have bellies that stick out a bit even if they're completely in shape. Stevie is one of those guys.

11. smeiou78

smeiou78 Member

I believe he got it sometime during the past season. I could never figure out what it's supposed to be, though.

12. smeiou78

smeiou78 Member

Although he does look a little chunkier than I remember.

13. smeiou78

smeiou78 Member

I'm surprised Lucas didn't shank him for stealing his spot on the team. That's rough, having to face the guy that just took your job.

14. rocketsinsider

BTW alot of people they announced that was going to be there wasn't, rafer was one of them.

among the missing (those who was announced but I nvr saw in person):
    Rafer Alston
    Bonzi Wells
    Damon Jones
    TJ Ford
    Eddie Griffin

15. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

There's no reason to demean them; they're his significant others.

#95 tigermission1, Aug 5, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2007
  16. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Phew! He probably would of gotten electrocuted while pissing on something electric anyway.

17. OrangeRowdy95

OrangeRowdy95 Contributing Member

Daniel Gibson wasn't there either.

Where was Daryl Morey? I didn't see him there at all.

18. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    (at least one instance per thread page of this needed...)

[​IMG]
    Is is any suprise Chuck and his girl would be having the biggest smiles with that new contract :D

19. batkins

batkins Contributing Member

[​IMG]

20. pryuen

pryuen Contributing Member

Naaaaaah.....WHAT made you think I am that mean to demean those Rockets under that particular post ?? :rolleyes:

Since Clutchfan site set a limit to only maximum 10 photos per post, I have to selectively seperate photos of 3 to 4 Rockets under a single post, and as a consequence, it took me more time to download, cut and paste them to post onto the forum.

What I meant by MORE is MORE photos of his other team mates,