1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should Pryuen stop trying to turn this board upside down?

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by MacGreat, Jul 30, 2007.

1. lustdog

lustdog Member

I certainly think that your thread is very constructive. It has been a long time since I last saw the crowd bashing someone like this. Quite an enteretainment during the non-game summer.

2. Possum

Possum Member

Its crap like this thread that is killing this board, not Prueyns translating articles from Chinese to American.

Geese this guy can start threads and I cant? I was stripped of my rights for calling out a blankety blank! :eek: Starting this thread is way worse than what I did. :p

3. candlegreen

candlegreen Contributing Member

You can pretty much see this one coming though. Every single Pryuen post is followed by a 3-5 word retort post. Although..., I guess responding negatively to every Pryuen post is an easy way to powerlevel that post count :D

4. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

Echo previous posters ... I'd definitely like to see thread starter voted off the face of the earth. Or at least off the board.

5. candlegreen

candlegreen Contributing Member

I also enjoy watching 2 people with zero combined posts vote "yes" here.

Well.. in.. again.. before the lock.

6. SmitingPurpleEm

Whoever voted yes should be banned from this board, most of all the r****ded OP, who is pissed because pryuen hasn't paid sufficient homage to his god McGrady, and is a far worse McGrady only fan than pryuen is a YOF.

Pryuen contributes by translating interesting Chinese articles, while MacGreat does absolutely jack sh*t, and sits here and bashes pryuen because pryuen is a fan of Yao.

7. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I vote MacGreat gets banned. A guy goes to all that trouble to translate article after article for us and he wants the guy banned? That's ridiculous. I admit I'm not interested in every single article Pryuen translates, but I do really appreciate it regardless. I think one of the things that makes this forum amazing is that we can get Rockets news from all over the world, whether it's news from China, somebody in Germany scouting a Badiane game, somebody in Greece scouting Spanoulis, an aussie scouting Newley - whatever. It's fantastic that we have those resources. Pryuen has contributed to this community and shown a whole lot of commitment in translating all of those articles. All I know about you, MacGreat, is that you started this really stupid poll that required no effort. I vote you get banned.

8. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

You should be banned for starting something like this.

BTW I totally respect Pryuen and all the hard work he puts into the **** he posts for YOU.

9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Get a life Macgreat.

No one takes you seriously here.

10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

This is a stupid thread. My biggest beef with pryuen is the damned red type. Other than that, and being a tad sensitive to possibly being scooped before he can scoop, he's an asset to the board. Can't say any fairer than that. More of an asset than the goofus who started this thing.

11. TreeRollins

TreeRollins Contributing Member

Thankyou Pryuen for your translations. I get to read alot more about the Rockets because of you.

12. Coca Cola Scola

I'm guessing from the overwhelming majority voting against the original thread starter 111-11, they feel quite differently. Seeing as Pryuen brings in a lot of content like articles, pictures, links and translates them for us (who can't read Chinese), I think he's more valuable than MacGreat (who has only contributed this dumb thread)....can't believe I wasted 5 minutes to open it up. Unless you have an agenda against Pryuen for his views, I don't think the rest of us really care. We barely notice him other than the fact that he brings a lot of articles and pictures. Moreover, it's really not nice to direct all this negative hostility to a person and single them out on the board like this. We're Rocket fans and just want to enjoy our team without negative people spoiling the party.

13. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Clutch,

You need to bring in the negative stars rating for threads.

14. lastopsuburb

lastopsuburb Member

This poll is SILLY ! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

J/k :D

15. kingkow

kingkow Member

Try and translate those articles by yourself. You will then know how much effort Pryuen gives in.

16. ban

ban Member

Check my name, I'm the authority on this matter. ;)

If anyone is to be banned, it should be this assclown troll and that recent postcount monster.

17. francisfan4l1f3

what did he do?

18. SupraJames

SupraJames Member

Lol, same here.

Seriously, how did this MacWhack guy even has the privilege to start a thread??

IBTL.

19. jeremyang2002

jeremyang2002 Contributing Member

Wow.

14 voted yes so far.

20. unt2003

unt2003 Member

what the ..? this thread is horrible