1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[OFFICIAL] Steve Francis returning to Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by gfab-babyboi, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Daw204

Daw204 Member

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to death your right to say it. "

- Voltaire

This is a forum guys, he has the freedom to say whatever he wishes as long as he follows the rules. Brooks Ball, post away.

2. Showtizzle2642

brooksball just keep in mind that alot of players that have played with kidd had their best years with kidd

boki
    kenyon martin
    keith van horn etc. etc.

so boki may look good while playing with kidd, but we will see how his career goes without him.

p.s i am excited beyond anyones imagination about stevies return! :D

3. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Sure, he can say what he wants, and we can criticize him all we want. And, you can reproach us from criticizing him all you want. What's your point again?

As for Brooks Ball, if he doesn't learn the etiquette here, he'll never lose that Rookie status, if he's allowed to stay at all. Just because the system allows posters to do annoying things doesn't mean it isn't frowned upon by the community or isn't punished by the admins.

4. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

Posting offtopic garbage in a thread is pretty much against the rules, whether it says it or not on a guideline, any r****d should know that, unfortunately some are below r****d status....
    Back on topic, Steve Francis backwards is Sicnarf Evets. Awesome name if you ask me.

5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Apparently, you are allowed to be an absolute idiot, BrooksBall. I know that is allowed in D&D, but didn't realize quite has far it was allowed in GARM, until now. You are simply attempting to be a pest and an irritant. Your posts are not in the flow of the conversation, but more in the nature of having a conversation with yourself for your own amusement.

6. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

A "healthy motivated Bonzi" is a bit of an oxymoron...

7. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

If Bonzi ends up playing well this season (and that's a HUGE if), it won't have anything to do with Adelman. By now his agent and advisors have no doubt explained to him in crayon that he has to put on a good show this season in order to entice another sucker, er, team to pay him the kind of money he believes to be his due.

8. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

Can't argue with the magic of Kidd...

9. BrooksBall

Are you an admin? Uh huh, that is what I thought. Thanks for your opinion, bud.

10. BrooksBall

Thanks, bud. Have a nice day.

11. thelasik

thelasik Contributing Member

Is BrooksBall the CreepyFloyd of the GARM?

12. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

you think his new agent didn't explain that to him last year during the beginning of the season?

13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Creepy was more interesting.

14. Rockets kupo

Rockets kupo Member

And the nomination for rookie for life goes to...

;)

15. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Just a reminder that this is one of the best sports forums on the net because we don't have trolls.

[​IMG]

16. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

professorjay, it's the sticky, and it is getting beyond tiresome to have to plow through 6 or 7 of this chump's posts to get to the next post by someone else. Clearly, he doesn't understand BBS etiquette, or doesn't give a damn. Personally, I think he is having himself some "fun."

17. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Yeah, I didn't actually want the message to be followed (it's the Steve Francis comeback thread, it deserves to reach 100 pages), but I picked this pic for humor's sake. He's been doing his share of thread crapping in the Photoshop the Offseason thread too.

18. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

But didnt he have to do that last season after blowing a mega 40 million dollar offer? Wasnt he under pressure to perfom to get paid?....

Also dont underestimate having a coach who can motivate you. Also bonzi was not in the right frame of mind to begin with. i think or from what Adelman has said, bonzi is allready in game shap and were 3 months away from our first game.

That indicates to me that bonzi has got over those troubles and finally is dedicated himself to this team. last season was a blimp on the radar.

19. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Got it. :)

20. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

welcome back SF3!