1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tracy McGrady's BLOG on Sina.com

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by pryuen, Jul 25, 2007.

1. MacGreat

MacGreat Member

How is this different from the fake blogs on Myspace.com? Is Myspace owned by Sina too?

2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

If it doesn't now, it will soon.

Have you seen how fast China's economy is growing?

3. angryman

angryman Contributing Member

Damn, some of you guys are so quick to crucify Pryuen.

Read the first few posts again and you can tell that, PRYUEN DID NOT TRANSLATE IT AND HE HIMSELF THINKS THAT THE BLOG IS FAKE.

Sina should do a better job, there's only one player in NBA who loves to predict he can score 50, and he's not T-mac. And not even Kobe will say something like he only thinks of passing when he is riding the bench.

4. MacGreat

MacGreat Member

True. But what about my first question? Why do some people in this thread talk like they have never seen a fake blog of a celebrity before?

5. Mr. Clutch

Well, I don't completely understand how sina blogs work. Can anyone just go and make one? Or does sina check out the authenticity?

6. MacGreat

MacGreat Member

Is it an official blog made by Sina or just by a random surfer on the internet?

7. angryman

angryman Contributing Member

I don't know, it's fake anyway.

8. MacGreat

MacGreat Member

I think anyone can make one if you sign up.

I guess they should consult with myspace.com. Do you know how myspace deal with all those fake blogs of the singers?

9. dreamrockets

dreamrockets Member

Read the responses of the blog, fake or not. We Chinese fans love TMAC.

10. Mr. Clutch

No idea. I know there are some fake ones out there, and sometimes they get deleted.

11. MacGreat

MacGreat Member

A random dude signed up on Sina and made a T-mac fake blog. I still do not understand the anger in this thread. Some dudes actually talked like they have never seen a fake blog in their life before.

I agree Pryuen is an idiot to post it though.

12. Mr. Clutch

I think some people have something against the prickly Pryuen. ;)

13. MacGreat

MacGreat Member

Get a club, dude. Sina didn't write it. A random internet surfer did it after spending a few minutes to sign up.

Get a club, Pryuen is an idiot to post it. That blog is so obviously fake.

14. MacGreat

MacGreat Member

I always have something against idiots.

15. dreamrockets

dreamrockets Member

SINA really makes the blog seem to be real. If you go to the nba page of SINA sports, http://sports.sina.com.cn/nba/
    You can see that it is on the front page in the flash. So SINA definately know this blog and it is not made by some random individual. It cannot be fake unless SINA makes it. But I doubt that SINA would do it.

16. pryuen

pryuen Contributing Member

Get a CLUB ???? :confused:

I think you mean Get a clue !!! :D

Did I make it clear to you that I just share this to fans here for fun??

Do you think I REALLY think or endorse this as genuine??

Get a clue !! Or get a club to hit yourself with. :rolleyes:

17. real_egal

real_egal Contributing Member

It's just like work space. People do NOT do any works, they don't make mistakes. But once someone who always works hard, makes a mistake one day, all those righteous ones who never work only suck up highups will jump out to crucify that one made the mistake. They wholeheartedly tell you how they knew it all along that person makes mistakes, not only that, they all knew it all along that person makes mistakes intentionally with evil motives. Of course, they are always the ones in safe place, because they never have a chance to make mistakes during work, simply because they don't work.

Pryuen, I realize that you do spend lots of time in translating Chinese articles from all sources, related to Rockets, especially Yao. However, you also have to realize that you won't be able to please everyone. So, to make your life easier, I would suggest you either grow some thick skin to ignore those righteous ones or don't do that at all. Because I know one thing for sure, as long as you continue to bring in information, there will be people dislike your information and question your motive to translate or accuse you of faking such negative true or false articles. If you want to learn from them, you can sit behind your monitor, as soon as you see something controversial, you can jump out to unload whatever emotion to people you don't like, in the name of real Rockets fan or defender of justice and truth. You see, life can be that easy. Isn't that much better than "wasting" tens of hours every week, to try to contribute?

18. Mr. Clutch

BAN..

19. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

what a mess... one star!

20. real_egal

real_egal Contributing Member

You do know Sina is more like a search engine to pull all kinds of "news" together, no matter the source, as long as it's not against government position? It's not like some editors are sitting there updating hundreds of "news" threads every hour. Even if so, do you REALLY expect that every editor is an expert of Houston Rockets, expert in English, who can tell everything Rockets related true or false for sure?

I guess so many posters really expect that, simply because they are all such experts in all different languages and everything around the world, who can identify false news about a CBA team in Chinese right away, or they can call out fake blogs about a Korean pop star written in Korean immediately, as soon as they set their eyes on that.