1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

honestly what can we get for langhi

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tycoonchip, Nov 8, 2001.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Doc,

Did you tell him about the Cheesburger part of the deal?

No way he hangs up then.

DaDakota

2. Doctor Robert

Doctor Robert Contributing Member

Thanks Dada, that did the trick.

Does anyone have CD's phone number? I have to tell him that I just closed the deal... Langhi and an unlimited supply of cheeseburgers from BK for Curry. The specifics took a few hours to work out, but here they are.

1) Only Krause and one other adult get unlimited cheeseburgers.
    2) Up to two children accompanied by Krause are allowed one free cheeseburger each, per sitting.
    3) The cheeseburgers must be eaten inside the restaurant.
    4) If Krause comes through the drive-in window he is allowed one cheeseburger only, guests are not entitled to any.
    5) Langhi is required to eat 8 free cheeseburgers a day until he becomes height/weight porportional as defined by the United States Preventive Services Task Force.
    6) Curry is not allowed to eat any cheeseburgers.
    7) The terms of the deal are valid until Langhi ends his career as a Chicago Bull, but not less than 3 years from the date of signing.

3. red

red Contributing Member

throw in a free chesseburger for me and you gots yourself a deal...

4. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

I hate to say I told you so:cool:

5. rocket red

rocket red Member

Eventually one of the Rockets will get hurt and Langhi will be able to sit on the bench. The same as he is doing now, except he will dress out.

6. cambyrd

cambyrd Member

I know that the poster who said that the Rockets could get Najera and a second rounder for Langhi was joking, but I would love to have that trade.
    I was so excited when I saw that the Rockets drafted Najera last year and so upset when they traded him. I don't know if he'd be getting anymore playing time than Langhi on this team though since we all of the sudden have a glut at small forward.

Tonight in just 19 minutes of play, Najera garnered 9 points, 10 rebounds, and 2 blocks.

7. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Langhi has not been activated for the first game he's eligible. That is a very bad sign for him (to get PT as a Rocket), imo. How can Tierre Brown hold a roster spot over him?

8. raww

raww Member

Probably because Brown is better....
    :p

9. kleger

kleger New Member

That would be a HUGE mistake! Given time and experience, Tierre could turn into a very consistent and contributing player. You will NOT find another player in the NBA who is more dedicated to basketball as well as being a very likeable, respectful young man. I coached and taught Tierre in high school. I hope the Rockets and Rocket fans (I'm certainly one now) realize Tierre's potential. While most of the NBA consists of punks and thugs, Tierre is an extremely modest and caring young man that I have the utmost respect and admiration for. He's remained focused and dedicated to his dream of playing in the NBA while most young men who come from similar backgrounds would have given up and "sold out" a long time ago. Whether he goes on to have a long NBA career or lasts only this year, he will be successful in whatever he does.

10. outlaw

outlaw Member

How about Langhi to Indiana for Carlos Rogers (after 12/15)?

11. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

kleger speaks!!

we have a coach in the house...yesh! That in itself is worth keeping Tierra Brown.

kleger...I saw 2 live preseason games. imo, Damon Jones was doing his best with that shot of his, but Tierra really did run the offense better, and won the position...and no hesistation, intimidation at all...which is not allowed from NBA point guards.

He's a solid dribbler/shooter. I like him. Fast too.

So, is the story true that his parents got upset with him when he told them he made the team, because they thought he was lying?

#51 heypartner, Nov 11, 2001
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2001
  12. TedRuxpin

TedRuxpin Member

Dan Langhi for Bullard.

13. Qball

Qball Contributing Member

Get Matt Bullard back!!!
    It can happen...

14. idrockfan

idrockfan Contributing Member

good call gentlemen, we need Bullard