1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dan Langhi Seeking a Trade

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 7, 2001.

1. O-dawg

O-dawg Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm with on this one Subs'. A game like last nights definitely would have been great to have the Bull for. In the third and fourth quarters when the Rockets could'nt hit jack, but were getting wide open looks from the three point line, just imagine Bull being out there taking those passes for an uncontested trey... man I miss Bull.

Definitely with you on this one. In an earlier post I asked for Langhi lovers and others to stop comparing him to the Bull, and some have gone on to post that he is better than Bull or that if given the opportunity here this year he can be... Put the pipe down, Langhi isn't even qualified to be a role player right now. I think that you Langhi lovers are missing a key point here:

If Langhi is such a great shooter don't you think Rudy would have him on the roster right now ahead of TMo and Brown? I mean if Bullard were here I have no doubt that he would have made the roster ahead of one of those guys. With the style of offense we play, Glen and Walt being incosistent at best, and defenses zoning us, any outside threat is a premium right now. So if Langhi is all that, why is he on the IR? I mean you trust Rudy don't you (Seeing as how it is his job to evalute his talent and he gets a chance to every day and all)?

2. raww

raww Member

ANYONE?
    :D
    Sure is quite in here!
    :rolleyes:
    Hello?
    :D