1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What are the Chinese Fans Saying?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocket River, Jul 21, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Are they consumed in the Yao ducking obligations maddness?
    Or are they as hyped as we are?
    Any Chinese News outlets made comments?

Rocket River
    maybe I missed something in all these threads

2. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

They are outraged that the Bucks are not releasing their superstar Yi. The newest and bestest prodigy ever to come out of China.

3. JD317²

JD317² Member

most of them are bandwagon fans anway.
    they wake up early in the morning to watch games cuz its the "cool, and popular" thing to do.

this yao stuff is stupid.

and Yi should be grateful that he's even in the NBA

4. MoonWalker

MoonWalker Member

Yi and his Yi-team are a-hole

5. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

They are thinking that they can probably muster enough votes to make Stevie an all-star again.

6. allforone

allforone Member

1.the Yao mess was a governmental thing , we , as you guys , are not quite contented with it . Only because we are Chinese, it does not mean we have to support whatever the government conducts , especially it is technically improper

2.Personally, I think Yi was a bust . He was asking for too much he doesnot deserve . he is no steve , and no way should a rookie refuse his team like this . and We Chinese fans are also pissed .....but , still expecting he will end up GOOD

3:We never wake up early to watch GAMES ,because they are cool ,or something fancy ....we love the game , and we love basketball.

4:dont you guys love steve ?

7. JD317²

JD317² Member

did you love the game before 2002?
    lol

8. dookiester

dookiester Member

does it make you angry when the rockets get new fans?
    lol

were you alive in 1891 to witness the birth of the game and therefore can confidently say you've loved basketball since it began?
    lol

do you think liking something before someone else does makes you cooler? omgz i was a fan of basketball before you, WINZORS!!
    lol

9. P.P.Nicky

P.P.Nicky Member

In behalf of 90% Chinese fans(voted from biggest hoop BBS),we support Yao don't join in so stupid match in off-season and the truth is the writer who comment Yao is a asocial guy, just wanna to be famous in China. It is not a big trouble for Yao.

For Yi Jianlian, 80% of Chinese fans hope he could join in bucks. When he accessing by official TV,CCTV, he actually said that he is in behalf of 1.3 Billion Chinese people, most of Chinese fans laugh a lot. We told Yi :" you just could be in behalf of yourself, just you, OK? If you could share us your earning, you could be in behalf of 1.3 B Chinese people.
    So, Yi is not as popular as Yao in China.

For steve, 80% people like him back and support him. A lot of people are entranced with this issue and swear that they will vote for steve in ALL STAR GAME. Meanwhile,a lot of people said that they don't like steve when he stay in rockets, but after he leave, a lot of people love him very much, especially he stretch out his hands to Yao when he play for MAGIC. He is a real man, we will not forget it.

10. allforone

allforone Member

I admire charles Barkley more than anyone ,and his prime was in the 90s....
    so , u may have the capacity to figure out if I love the game before 2002 or not ....

LoL? means loss of logic?

11. JD317²

JD317² Member

no i wasn't alive at that time, but neither were you.

I just hate how after Yao Ming... China wants to love basketball.

You don't see Mexico going nuts and people hopping all on the nuggets cuz najera is there.

actually it doesn't make me cooler, but i think it makes me better than you for trying to get smart. :D

12. JD317²

JD317² Member

i was about to say something else, but im gonna get banned for the 3rd time.
    if any of the clutch crew is reading this.. im sorry.. i haven't slept all night!

i dont want to have to make a JD317³

13. P.P.Nicky

P.P.Nicky Member

What you said are so stupid, I have post your words to our Chinese BBS, a lot of people said you are a clown, the others hope I could be in behalf of them to say HELLO to your mother.

14. slickrick

slickrick Member

does it matter its good Yao brought more fans into the nba

15. JD317²

JD317² Member

Your English is stupid, and don't worry Yaozer they have nothing to use with your mother.
    hahahaha
    p.s
    your country's government sucks.

16. JD317²

JD317² Member

damnit, i have to keep telling myself to watch what i say.
    i need some sleep.

17. scutmb

scutmb Contributing Member

What a rousy talk!

18. slickrick

slickrick Member

LOL im sure they loved it before that because they always had teams over in China right or was Yao genetically created in some lab idk but

19. P.P.Nicky

P.P.Nicky Member

Excuse me, a lot of Chinese fans want to say hello to your mother, I am sorry. Our English is so poor, otherwise, you will listen to a lot of "regards" from Chinese words.

20. JD317²

JD317² Member

give it to me in chinese.
    i'll give it to you in real ENGLISH AND SPANISH.