1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hello and Goodbye

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RocketMan Tex, Nov 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turbo

Turbo Contributing Member

Perhaps RocketMan West will come in his place.

<i>-Turbo</i>

2. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

glynch give it up. Just because you hate Israel doesn't mean that everybody you disagree with has some deep rooted hatred against people who hate Israel such as yourself And just because you hate Israel doesn't support racism. And no every group of people don't always support the same thing. Just because someone is Jewish doesn't mean they're evil, or support the destruction of people just because you feel that way.

3. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Rockmillenium, Obviously we disagree on the issues. However, you just lost it, I think on that last post. If after rereading your post you don't agree, please see Will's advice to Q8 Rocket on the The Truth about 911, (The David Duke thread) on how to more efectively advocate for Israel, if that is your intention. In that rambling thread where you use hate or hatred four times, evil and other such words frequently I'm not sure what your point is.

I support the right of Israel to exist in the present day , not on a moral basis but as the right of conquerors. I am against their attempts to hang on to the "occupied territorities". I also feel that it is not in American interests to support them in their attempts to hang on to these territories. The foreign policy of US support for this expansion into the occupied territorities is against UN resoloutions and contributes to the widespread dislike of the US. Such dislike is one of the major cause of terrorism toward the US by certain Arabs.

See nimn.org for Jews who feel the same way.

4. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Man, I hate to see this.

I met RocketmanTex one night and thoroughly enjoyed his company. I love your opinions on blues music and have missed them. To leave the board over a situation like this is tragic and wrong. Please reconsider.

5. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

RocketmanTx --
    From one oldie to another, I just want to make my vote for you to not leave. Like RickRocket said, you leave and they win.

6. Franchise2001

Franchise2001 Contributing Member

Glynch,

That website is just as credible as the david duke one.

-F2k1

7. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

I'd be careful if I were you, Gramps. :D

On a serious note, don't go RTex!!!

8. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Franchise 2001, with all due respect, why do you feel the nimn.org site has no credibility. Merely claiming it is like David Duke is not an argument or proof. Maybe you can convince us.

9. RocketKid

RocketKid Member

Good Lord, what the hell did I miss in this BBS?!?! Just 2 days ago all was peaceful, then BAM I come back and read **** from two of the biggest ****ing idiots I've ever encountered.

I really hope this hangout does not get shut down, it's awesome. Don't let dumbass morons like them ruin it all, it's just not worth it. Friggin A.......

10. outlaw

outlaw Member

Damn I was hoping we'd get rid of the other Rocketman. ;)

Sorry to see ya go Tex. You'll be missed. We'll leave a light on for ya.

11. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Shouldn't we be using you as a missle or something? That hard head would cause some damage and the economic loss would be nada... :p ;)

12. Franchise2001

Franchise2001 Contributing Member

Glynch,

Extremists are extremists. That one(very very small) sect of Jews are the rejects of the Jewish world. Any normal Jewish Rabbi could give you a million reasons why Israel should exist and why the Jews have a right to that land.

Just to remind you, a jew killed Yitzhak Rabin. Yes, there are Jewish wackos! :eek:

I put the people that run this website right up there with Islamic Jihad as far as being extreme. If you lined up 100000 jews and asked them if Israel had the right to exist, I guarantee you will get 99.9% of them to say yes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.