1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Are the Pelicans toast? We're watching Thunder at Pelicans -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

COWBOYS UP 10-0!!!!!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by R0ckets03, Nov 4, 2001.

1. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Whoopin' up on who? What game are you watching?
    Oh that's right... in the first half.

The look on the Cowboys players' faces at this point are priceless. I couldn't care less if they won or not; the look of daze and confusion is hilarious.

:D

2. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

Yeah Stoerners(sp) reaction is pretty funny.

ulp here comes Leaf. :)

3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

LOL! It's a parade of QB's... man, you guys lucked out... that should've been the win for the Giants. I even have that dork Dayne on a fantasy football team and instead of scoring a TD, the goof fumbles at the 2 or 3 yard line. Oh well... let's see what Leaf can do... hehe...

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

OH

HELL

YES!

5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

*chirp*

*chirp*

*chirp*

... why do I get the feeling the Cowpie fans are just staring at their tv's in disbelief? :D

6. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

ah well.

at least it was interesting.

I still don't like seeing the Giants win, but whatever.

7. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Where'd ya go ROckets03???

I'm one of those ******* haters!!! Yeah!

Plus my Pack won...all I need is a Rockets' win and a Yankees loss and I'll be happy!!

8. Timing

Timing Member

Cowgirls choking on their own spit. Niiiiiice!

9. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Count me one of the haters, too. I went and took a nap, since I'm so old, and when I woke up, I see 2 things have happened:

1) The Cowboys lost again.

2) R0ckets 03 must have killed himself.

10. Hottoddie

Hottoddie Contributing Member

Let me make this perfectly clear.

I HATE THE COWBOYS!!!

I was actually surprised that they were putting it on the Giants in the first half. I was thinking that, after using 4 different quarterbacks since the start of training camp, they may have actually found a keeper. Then I go away & come back to find out that they've allowed the game to be tied up & that they are now on their fifth quarterback. The Cowboys are pathetic. There truely is a God. :D

11. Dreamshake

Dreamshake Contributing Member

Ha Ha ha Ha

WHOOOOOOOO

HEEEEEEEEEEE

HEEEEEEEEEE

ack ack ahem.............

MWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What a pathetic showing in one half of football....there maybe has only been one more pathetic showing in one second half in all of football. That involved another former Texas team.

12. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

What's even cooler is that this thread can't be deleted by His Royal Hiney aka R0ckets03, so it'll live on forever. Perhaps moestavern19 should have a category in his BBS awards for "Worst Foot-in-Mouth" post of the year...

:D

13. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I actually went to the Y to work out and watch the game. They always have a tv playing the Cowboys game.

I agree, WE SUCK! We still arent as bad as people thought we were going to be this year. Leaf looked decent in the limited amount of time he got. I am still here. I can handle the trash talking! I opened my mouth up too soon I admit.

Thank God for Moochie tonite! Damn Mooch saved this day from being one of the most depressing days of my life. Yankees out and Cowboys choking.