1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Malik Shabazz is a b****

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by BrianKagy, Nov 1, 2001.

1. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

He is. I just thought I'd share that. I surely hope I get to share that sentiment with him personally some day.

2. red

red Contributing Member

who is he

3. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

A b****. I thought I made that clear.

4. red

red Contributing Member

but there are so many forms of b****es...

5. Band Geek Mobster

Which Malik Shabazz?

6. RichRocket

RichRocket Member

Here's a clue... he blamed events on "The Texecutioner" George W. Bush instead of Osama bin Laden.

7. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

8. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Well, Malcolm X was Malik Shabbaz. :confused:

9. Not Chaney

Not Chaney Member

Malik Shabazz is the head of the new Black Panther party. I agree that he is a b****....What a piece of crap.

10. KellyDwyer

KellyDwyer Contributing Member

One of my good friends, who is of the Afro-American groupage, has a hand in this...well, not really...

We used to go to parties and he'd introduce himself as "Malik Shabazz," just to see the look on the white' girls' face. Classic...

Not quite the same look a girl gets when a guy introduces themselves as "Kelly," but still...work with me.

11. KellyDwyer

KellyDwyer Contributing Member

I just want to stick this thread back on top to reiterate that Lo is one badazz motha-- we've got to focass.

12. treeman

treeman Member

I'm guessing this guy is in the same mold as Quanell-X?

13. ROCKETS1972

ROCKETS1972 Member

He has a very small following and I listened to his speech at the national press club in Washington a couple of days ago I watched it on C-SPAN it made him look like an idiot. him and his hand picked followers just spent most of their time crying about racism and we did the same thing to osama bin lauden's people and it was Israel who did the 9-11 attacks and they said there were alot of jews who stayed home on that day of couse if i was there and I asked them to prove it they would call me a racist. that's like me calling someone every name in the book insulting their family threatening to kill them and then when someone's house burns down saying it was their best friend who did it 90% of the American people won't give him or his ideas the time of day

14. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

glenn beck is playing excerpts from malik's recent speech on his radio program right now...950 AM, if you're interested...he basically says, no man can be powerful enough to do what we claim osama has done...but then turns around and says that george w. is to blame for the whole thing. nice logic.

15. Hydra

Hydra Member

During the rioting in Ohio earlier this year(or was it last year?) following the police killing an unarmed black suspect, this jackass said that random white people deserved to be pulled out of their cars and beaten. Malik Shabazz a b****? I couldn't agree more.

16. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Well, I honestly don't know much about him, but if what y'all are saying is true...b**** is way too nice a word.

17. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I think we pay waaaaaayyyyyyy too much attention to freaks like this guy. Does he have a right to say what he's saying??? yes (well..unless he incites violence..then, not so much!)...but he certainly doesn't have a right to have these ideas plastered all over the air waves...but that's exactly what the press does. They give him the attention he craves...somebody put this guy in a corner with a dunce cap on and let him talk to the wall.

18. RichRocket

RichRocket Member

Why does a wacko like him get invited to The National Press Club?

19. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

Halftime entertainment would be my guess.