1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Help - I need to mix a song to a CD

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by JVoss, Nov 3, 2001.

1. JVoss

JVoss Member

OK, I've never done this before, but I know it can be done.

My wife is preparing a dance mix for the elementary school dance team. Last year she mixed the songs to a cassette tape.

This year we want to mix the songs to a CD. I have a CD Writer. We own the music on original artists CD's.

She can mix the songs to a tape which she has already done or I could mix the songs on the computer (if it's not too tedious).

What is the best way to get the music from the tape or remix it and write it to a CD that can be played in a regular CD player.

Thanks for your help.

Jamie

2. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Contributing Member

3. JVoss

JVoss Member

Cool. I'll take a look. Thanks for the reply! I figured that's how it would work, but I wasn't sure where to start looking.

Is this the program you recommend or did you just search for one?

4. Johnny Rocket

I just found it. I havent tested it.

5. Johnny Rocket

That program sucks. I could not get it to do what i wanted even after i relized it didnt like mp3s. Hang on i'll find and test something better.

6. JVoss

JVoss Member

Thanks. I downloaded it, but I haven't had time to look at it yet. Don't go out of your way, though.

7. Johnny Rocket

8. Johnny Rocket

Ok that one I listed just above will not let you export so what you do is create the mix in it and then it play. Then have this program called WinADR open and hit record in it which will record the mix that is playing.

I tested these 2 and I got everything to work.

9. JVoss

JVoss Member

Awesome! I'll give it a try and let you know I did :)

Thanks tons for your help ... much appreciated.