1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

.gossip;:;:;:ijijijijijijiiji

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Holden, Nov 2, 2001.

1. Holden

Holden Member

"It's just like when you go to a prom. There's always that ugly girl over there you have to dance with."
    -- G Steve Francis, in the Oct. 31 Houston Chronicle, describing the Rockets' season-opening "ugly" victory over the Hawks

i found that to be pretty funny.

and some other things too, a girl in one of my classes, in austin texas, works at certain strip club in austin as a waitress, and she told me one time during class that some basketball players came in and she had to wait on them. (this was during training camp so i believed her) one of them kind of hit on her, and gave her his email address and phone number at the end of the night...i asked her who it was, and she said she didnt remember his name, so i asked her to show me the number, and it was kenny thomas it said it on the paper..so i if you ever want to call or email kenny thomas just let me know. i probably shouldnt give that information out though so i wont... i just thought that was an interesting story....

and another thing, i met some girl last night, at a halloween party, and 7 people told me that this was kelvin cato's girlfriend, i looked in her room and was like, "who is the rockets fan?" and then they told me the story about how she and kelvin ...ahem...you know..... i think ill just leave the rest of that story alone, because she might go to this site... i just thought that was interesting as well

of course this is all unsubstantiated gossip, and i cant prove any of this stuff, but it did happen...i just think its kind of a small world, i dont know.. its just fascinating to think, i could talk to kenny thomas and kelvin cato if i wanted to.

the rockets are 2-0, ladies. i am very happy, and thus ends another pointless thread by holden.

:eek:

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Give me KT's email address, I would love to drop an email to him sometime about his game.

It would be hilarious...and maybe I can get him a copy of my game too.

Send me the address please.

DaDakota

3. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Did she say if Cato was motivated in the sack? If so, maybe you, or I :D could convince her to only give Cato some booty if he gets 10 rebounds per game!

:cool:

4. Scarface

Scarface Supremely FocASSed
    Supporting Member

12 and above or you gets no love:eek:

5. treeman

treeman Member

Holden, this is one of the most pointless threads I've seen in a long time.

I commend you. :cool:

6. Holden

Holden Member

ok i guess ill email you his email address

:eek:

7. fromobile

fromobile Contributing Member

8. Rockettebustier

Clutch is gonna start a new forum for you guys. Hes gonna call it the Clutchcity hair n' nail salon. You guys can hang out there all day and gossip about what type of girls Kenny and Cato dig, or what kind of shampoo Moochie uses for his afro, or anything you like. But please guys, just dont giggle to loud over there and disturb the men over here who are talking about the fine art of basketball. hahaha!

9. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

10. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

11. NJRocket

NJRocket Contributing Member

Well, as long as we are in the salon...An ex girlfriend of mine worked at a doctors office is NJ several years back when Cassell played for the Nets. Cassell and a buddy of his went there for an appt and after he checked in, she gave him a cup to pee in. Well, the martian whipped it out right there in front of her and started peeing in the cup. She said she was in shock and she couldnt even speak and Sam looked at her an said "Whats the matter, aint you never seen the Loch Ness before?" and he handed hger the cup. TRUE STORY!

Gee...maybe thats why we broke up..she realized that there are BIGGER and better things out there!

12. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

Oh my GOD. LOL. ROTFL!!!!!

13. Dave Jamerson

Dave Jamerson Member

My cousin, who used to be a bartender at a strip joint in houston told me K9 was a regular so i believe the gossip!!!

14. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Osama No Let Women Read , He No Let Women Vote-Ah
    Thats why The only Love he gets , Is from a mountain Goat-Ah

- Operaman

15. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I think people just want to save money.