1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Draft Party Roll Call

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by texanskan, Jun 25, 2007.

1. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

they do, but i think you have to pay.

2. Mehdi

Mehdi Rookie

any other info on the draft party? 630 d&b's ..age limit?

3. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

i may go, going to see if I can get off 3 hours early at 6pm, then zoom over to Dave/Busters, at first i wasn't going to, but with all of these rumors going down, I want to be there when it happens. :)

4. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

you have to be 21 to get in, unless accompanied by an adult.

them b****es didnt let me in when i was 18.

i just wanted to eat and play video games man.

5. Mehdi

Mehdi Rookie

ah damn..thanks for the heads up..guess im not going = \

6. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

take someone thats 21 and up.

ill volunteer if you buy me something to eat, and some value cards to play the arcades.

7. nixadi

nixadi Member

matt, i am in sydney as well. Try sopcast and tvuplayer, they are fantastic. Btw, the Tv channels in Australia are ***rubbish.

8. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

Who? Mike James

9. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

I'll be another one that's gonna be tuning in via the online stream. I don't have cable or else I'd be stuck on the telly for that 3 hours instead.

Here's to hoping Durant slides down to 26. Make it happen Morey! :)

10. Mattj

Mattj Member

For those of you who are out of the country and/or Houston area...We will be streaming our coverage from Dave and Busters on SportsRadio610.com, starting around 6:30pm. For those of you who have the video game Jones... Dave and Busters is hooking up the 1st 500 people with Players Cards. I'm not just saying this to get you out there, I'm saying it because I believe it to be true, the Rockets are going to be incredibly active thursday night. I kind of hope the Rockets draft a PG while Mike James is still with us. :D

11. rsx_htown

rsx_htown Contributing Member

yeah but you gotta pay

12. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

who else is going?

rally.

13. JuLiO-R-

JuLiO-R- Contributing Member

I'll be going. I'm only 18, but I'll find a way.

14. Sherlock

Sherlock Contributing Member

Matt, thanks for the heads up, not only for the streaming, which I'll check out, but also that we might do more than just select at #26 ...

Do you have any idea if Les would be willing to buy one or two of the three 1st round draft picks I've read are up for sale for 3m/future 2nd? (PHO, PHI, CHA) Why would we NOT do that, if we are desperately trying to upgrade our team?

How do you see us being incredibly active? We'd all love any inside info ... :) ... we miss our insiders we used to have when Rudy was here.

15. Dave2000

got approved to get out at 6, will zoom down there as fast as I can, I work about 10-15 mins away from there.

Holla atcha boy mattj! :p

16. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

I think you can get in if you're 21 and up. BUT you have to be 25 or older to accompany anyone under 21. I'm 23, but I couldn't get my 20 year old brother in with me because I had to be 25 to accompany anyone under 21. Luckily my 25 year old cousin came along.

I might be going...we'll see how tomorrow unfolds before I decide.

17. Dave2000

u sure? back in 05, my then gf and I (then 23) went with my cousin and her cousin who were both under 21 and they let us "accompany" them in, not sure if its changed since then.

18. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

im not sure of the rule now, but in dallas i was with my niece and we went there during the middle of the day. At the time, i was only 20 and had no idea of their rules. The door guy stopped me and told me i couldnt go in, then he looked at the disappointment on my nieces face and he waved the manager over. They let us in...and met emmit smith playing the horse racing game (dude had a binder of cards for that game :confused: ).

19. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

i've got a D&B card with some credit on it as a gift. i may make it out. since it's 21 and up, is there a dress code?

20. dreammvp

dreammvp Contributing Member

i'll try to make it but if not, no better place than my couch.... :)