1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tickets for tonight's game vs. Clips available

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Chievous, Nov 1, 2001.

1. Chievous

Chievous Member

I have 2 tickets in section 127 for tonight's game against the Clippers. If interested, send me an e-mail at patrickjsullivan@hotmail.com. I can meet you downtown today or before the game at Compaq.

2. Shotcaller

Shotcaller Member

Check ya e mail

3. Chievous

Chievous Member

I'll take face value or the best offer I get before 2 pm, no matter how low it is. Sorry, I'd like to give them away but I'm a grad student low on $.

4. rocks4life

rocks4life Contributing Member

how much is the price and is it close to the court

5. Chievous

Chievous Member

The face value is $59, and they are on row P in section 127...

[​IMG]

6. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Or you could buy $10 tickets and move down to the floor because nobody is going to be there.

7. Chievous

Chievous Member

Thanks for chiming in pal. You can also go out to eat beforehand and order a water and get a Coke. On your way home you can speed through the EZ tag lane and probably never have to pay while you're enjoying the candy you took from some kid last night ;)

8. Tb-Cain

Tb-Cain Member

9. Chievous

Chievous Member

Look, I'm not trying to pay for college with these tickets -- I'm just trying to make enough to go grab something to eat somewhere nice before the game. The high bidder just backed out and I'm only going to be at work for a couple of hours longer, so I'll take $50 for them, first come, first served. I'm going to the game and using the 2 seats next to these, so at worst you know you're not going to have to sit next to someone fat who will overflow into your seat (no offense to all fatty Rockets fans out there).

10. Chievous

Chievous Member

And yes, as our master of the obvious friend slim has pointed out, you will probably be able to move up to the front row, as these seats are only about a dozen rows back.

11. Gutter Snipe

Gutter Snipe Contributing Member

Done - I hope? The email's on the way Chievous.

12. Gutter Snipe

Gutter Snipe Contributing Member

Thanks man - we'd better beat those guys tonight =)

13. Chievous

Chievous Member

Tickets Sold

14. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

I suppose it's too late to chime in with a "wrong forum" post? I know those are popular around here. :)