1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

how do you get over her?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Blitz, May 17, 2007.

1. Hmm

Hmm Member

Two girls since "her".. and no, not casual...

so far, all these two experiences have only served to remind me just how one of kind she was.. for me..

dating other women doesn't always necessarily make you "get over her"..

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I don't think it should if you had some serious thoughts about the person. But that doesn't mean you can't have a good or greater time with other women in the future.

3. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Were those two girls hotter?

4. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

It takes a long time.

5. Blitz

Blitz Member

thanks for the advice. and ya i know its sad i posted something like this here... but just having a rough night and wanted some1 to give me any advice, and my friends are tired of hearing about this girl. thanks again

6. Molotov Cocktail

Molotov Cocktail Contributing Member

Somebody posted earlier in this thread that times heals everything. It's the truth. In the end, it's how I got over getting dumped by the love of my life. Eventually she just faded away into the past.

In the meantime, don't just sit around feeling sorry for yourself. Get out and have fun and do stuff that makes you happy.

7. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

have a bald taco

8. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Who said anything about dating...You're suppose to bang them...And you won't get over her, just have fun until you realize she wasn't the princess you thought she was...

Or...

go crawling back with your tail between your legs and beg her to take you back...