1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sighting of NBA legend

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by one blood, May 13, 2007.

1. Achilleus

Achilleus Member

It would have been better than this thread...

2. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

Well, my new boss saw Steve Francis (he's a pretty big Knicks fan) in the hotel he's staying at last night. Said that he had some 'women' with him and asked me if I knew if he was married, to which I replied: "I don't think so!"

So start the rumors: SF3 is going to be a Rocket! Either that of course or he's merely coming back to his summer home. ;)

3. one blood

one blood Member

haha i know that this is not the spurs message board but if anyone saw david robinson at a church or anywhere outside of the arena, they wouldve posted this. so dont hate on me and tell me this is the wrong forum cuz you wouldve done it too

4. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

ya we wouldve done it too, but in the OTHER SECTION.

5. one blood

one blood Member

whoopdy freakin doo.i didnt know there was ANOTHER SECTION. call the mayor, one blood accidently put something in the wrong forum so everyone be a dick to him.

6. bratna8

bratna8 Member

I played against Olden Polynice six years ago :D :D :D

7. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

They are just letting you know that you -posted this in the wrong forum, no need to be a prick about it.

8. dreammvp

dreammvp Contributing Member

last time I saw D Rob in person was when he was picking up his jock, courtesy of Hakeem

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

But did you see his defense
    he always seemed to be an Usher

DROB: "This way to the basket Mr Hakeem."
    The Dream: "JUMP!"
    DROB: "How High"

Rocket RIver

10. MandM's

MandM's Member

Francis IS married.

And...

Seeing David Robinson does qualify as seeing an NBA legend...he has legendary status in SA...and that counts.

Cool.

11. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

I wanna see some proof of this. Not doubting your assessment but it would be interesting to see the stat sheet on this.

12. one blood

one blood Member

im not being a prick about it. if one or 2 people said hey dude, this should be in the other section that wouldve been fine. but almost every single person said it...and not in a nice way. it was more like DRob sucks and this is in the wrong forum. DRob got done up by hakeem.DRob isnt an nba legend.wrong forum.wrong forum. ok i get the picture.thanks for all the "wrong forum" messages. its in the wrong forum and it wont happen again.