1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do you feel the same way "heartbroken"?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by anson, May 5, 2007.

1. anson

anson Member

I consider myself a diehard rockets fan and have been watching houston games since 2004. Frankly speaking I don't have too many good memory for this team in past three years. This year is worst especially in Playoffs time. Up to this point, like many other fans I feel heartbroken. If I can't see any changes being made for next season, I don't think I will never watch rockets' games again.

1) JVG: he has to go ( IMO he will be gone anyway after his contract expired)

2) Rafer Alston: he is very inconsistent player. Maybe he is good in regular season but when it comes to playoffs he sucks. Did you see he ruined this team's momentum after his silly turnover?

3) Juwan Howard: he is useless. If we expect to go deeper in playoffs . he must go!

See you guys next year! special thanks to R2K. I will miss this forum. Have faith guys!

2. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Hell yeah I'm heartbroken

Watching us not foul at the end to have a SHOT at winning the game just made my jaw drop and I am still in shock. Totally in shock.

I'm not gonna overreact and say cut everybody like a lot of you, but I do want JVG to not get an extension and we need to do some work (though we have no cap room or tradeable assets)

3. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

So long, and thanks for all the fish...

4. Barkley

Barkley Member

I just do not know how I fell...Probably if we lost by 10+ points I would fell better. Why? Because it was so close. We came back we were up, but we lost. What a bad feeling...

5. heech

heech Contributing Member

Heartbroken. It really, really hurts. But the pain is also very familiar. I've been watching sports for so long, it just seems like the pain/disappointment is far more common than the payoff/reward.

Times like this, I really appreciate the "real" world. I'm gonna go and bounce my six-week old daughter on my knee.

6. Sextuple Double

For some reason I don't feel bad at all. We weren't obliterated, but we got exposed, and there are some pieces that we need still. Another PG(doesn't have to be starter) who could create a shot for himself(Steve Francis) and an athletic PF who could disrupt and alter shots. Hayes gave it his all, but he's just too small. Howard is on his last legs, and Yao is not quick enough to hang with other PF's. Kirk Snyder is gonna have to step his game up and recover his scoring ways from Nevada.