1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao or Van Gundy will be gone after this year

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheHangover, May 3, 2007.

1. anon3803

anon3803 Member

I think in one of our wins, T-Mac was hitting those jumpers and keeping us in the game. If he made those jumpers, nobody would be complaining, so it's not a matter of whether he should drive to the basket or take a jump-shot. It's that he should make his freaking shot when we need it, whether by driving in or taking the jump shot is up to him. The problem is not only his poor decision making but also his inability to execute in the heat of the moment (a.k.a. clutch).

2. tracymingreedy

tracymingreedy Contributing Member

I am Yao Ming. I am serious about what you guys have put here. I am telling you that I will score 90 tomorrow. You know we will win. Will this make you ALL happy?

3. zong

zong Member

Someone will be gone? are you a GM or someone who knows somethings inside the Rox? or are you smoking somthing too much? What a joke!

4. HalataHoops

HalataHoops Member

Yeah, But we were in their house... Need to drive to the basket that way if he misses he still will get fouled. Jump shots will not work in last nights situation... Agree if we were down by 15 at that point to go for the jumper, but we were within 1.

5. banky

banky Member

6. Cygnus33

Cygnus33 Rookie

I'm going to make my first post after lurking for almost a year just to give this thread 0 stars and say that TheHangover is a moron.

kthxbai

7. hangxy

hangxy Member

SECOND

8. ooliverb1

ooliverb1 Member

Yao Ming, I don't need to score 90 points. Just need you to give me 0 turn overs. Can you do that?

9. JEREMYMEEGAN

JEREMYMEEGAN Member

Yao was tookin out once in the 3rd quarter so you post a thread sayin yao or van gundy is gone. Yao definetely wont be traded and theres no reason why jeff wouldnt resign

atleast we made it to the playoffs this season

10. RocketsFanSam

RocketsFanSam Contributing Member

if we lose gundy is a goner, Yao brings this organization to much money. We will keep him until his legs fall off.

11. Gutter

Gutter Member

I think the problem with Yao is that he needs a better mentor. Patrick Ewing did not live in the paint he shot jump shots and fade aways, this is what Yao is now doing. Yao needs to be more like Shaq, use his size and catch the ball deep in the paint. Yao did this last year when he came back from injury (Most of his shots were in the paint) and avg. 30 a game. We need a better head coach, and Yao needs to be watch how shaq dominated the paint in his early years

12. dwc13

dwc13 Member

1. How did Okafor's team (Charlotte) fare in the playoffs? Oh yeah -- they're hoping for the right ping pong ball to be picked so that Oden can man the 5 spot in their lineup.

2. How did Howard's team fare in the playoffs? Oh yeah -- big donut in handily losing 4 straight to Detroit, which featured one of the all-time greats at center (not), Sheed.

3. Ben Wallace? Don't remember even hearing his name called in the Bulls - Heat playoff series, other than for that amazing flop he took when Shaq sneezed. Even the announcers were laughing at that incident, deeming it worthy of an Emmy. BTW, what was Houston's record against the Bulls this season?

4. Amare? How good would he look with Rafer as the Suns' PG?

Don't forget to take your meds.

13. matthewzh

matthewzh Member

Yao for Odom and Walton, Ok?

14. peedro33

peedro33 Member

trade yao??? what it take shaq to win a ring?? 7 seasons...yaos still young in center years (5)....they say centers usually develope later ..why would you wanna trade yao..

15. hatemavs4life

hatemavs4life Member

Are you kidding? What drugs were you smoking when you posted this? Try at least a first rounder and a second rounder plus the next year's first rounder and you may be close. Yao is going nowhere ... he is a lifetime Rocket whether some of you assholes like it or not! 7 ft 5 in centers don't grow on trees ... This thread is stupid and moronic.

16. rayman77

rayman77 Member

criticize yao? who are you? my small patato
    be reasonable, dude, did you see his pre-injury performance?

17. william847

william847 Member

Oh ****....You are a bloody genius....how is it that no one else here recognise the facts that you stated.... :D

18. banky

banky Member

[​IMG]

Have heart, my friends. Have heart.

19. misandao

misandao Member

Yao+sura<->Dirk

20. zong

zong Member

He is joking, or a Lakes fan, either ways, the post is fun. No need to use a bad word to attack him. For a futher fun post, I sugget trade Yao to Dirk before this game to win the game 7. The MVP Dirk will lead the Rox to win this game and serveral NBA titles. Right now Dallas are thinking about the trade of Dirk for KG. The Rox should be in huarry.