1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TIME TO FIGHT BACK!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by fromobile, Oct 18, 2001.

Tags:
  1. TxCowboy96

TxCowboy96 Member

Okay then where does Jackson fit in?? On the bench doing nothing but collecting a cool 24 mil for sittin on the bench! Actually I dont expect that to happen, probably have a hush hush deal with another team, that will happen on Dec 15th.
    But the Golden State Warriors will never be a threat to the Power West!

2. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Maybe that's the reason Golden State has suffered for years, being more concerned about GPAs instead of other BASKETBALL statistics. But hey, who cares about wins and championships when you have the highest GPA in the NBA! WOOHOO!

3. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

The GSW will go down!!!!.....the only way to survive is to set Marc free as adequate justice. Maybe its not possible, but they will suffer via 3 pt. bombs and bombs and slams for their cowardness in taking away what should be with us.
    ROCKETS!, God Bless us!!!!!

4. warriorsworld

warriorsworld Member

Where does Jackson fit in.

Good question.

Jamison plays small forward, but his game is still around the basket. His speed, and his speed jumping, putbacks etc. is most effective when he can be around the basket.

Currently with Dampier and Fortson clogging the lane, Jamison is stuck taking outside shots, where he improved last year, but that still isn't his game.

Jackson allows the Warriors to play a lineup of Jackson at Center, Fortson at PF, and Jamison at SF against teams that don't have a dominant center.

So expect that look when the Warriors play the Rockets.

5. ROXRAN

you mean when the Warriors lose to the Rockets...hmmm?

6. warriorsworld

warriorsworld Member

We shall see won't we. I believe I posted the game dates earlier.

So I expect to see gloating from one side or the other after each game.

I also expect neither of our teams will be winning a championship this year, so what is there really to brag about?

---------------------------------
    Quote of the day:

"Gary St. Jean is an idiot, your team will probably give the max to Hughes, you could have had Vince Carter, and you have to dodge crack dealers and street whores to go to the game. Why not root for a real team like me?

Btw, I dare you to come talk some smack. You will be buried intellectually. CHUMPS!!"

http://www.clutchcity.net

7. Swopa

Swopa Contributing Member

In case anyone's curious, here's what one GS poster had to say in response to fromobile's attempt at trolling:

And, you know, he's right. No one from Cleveland came to b**** when we traded for Bob Sura.

No one from Indiana whined when we got Erick Dampier.

But Marc Jackson has you guys screaming like 2-year-olds. Makes us GS fans feel like St. Jean must have done something right.

So Jeff, fro, BobRainey ... thanks for the props! See ya in Secaucus in May. ;)

#47 Swopa, Oct 19, 2001
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2001
  8. ROXRAN

maybe, one of us will go far, even if neither of us will win it all...

9. Band Geek Mobster

warriorsworld:

Bob Rainey is a troll on this board as well.

He's just trying to stir up things and cause the GS fans to start trolling over here.

Also I have no clue why Millenium called you a troll, your posts don't seem troll-ish at all...

10. Nolen

Nolen Contributing Member

Dude, please don't go spewing stuff on other boards, it's only going to bring more trolls here.

11. fromobile

fromobile Contributing Member

Clutch City condemns the Trolls! They represent evil!! This is the war on Evil!!! INFINITE JUSTICE MUST BE HAD!!!!!

There will be no negotiations!! We must defend the right for people everywhere to post as they chose, the Trolls must not post any more!!!!

12. red

red Contributing Member

i hate work right now...u should all know this...