1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

YAO will be the ruler in the 6th game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by fstmac, May 2, 2007.

Tags:
  1. ToothYanker

ToothYanker Contributing Member

Brilliant. Great minds think alike.

[​IMG]

2. Madman George

Madman George Member

i just installed a Chinese font and the characters that that Shanghai noon person was writing are showing up. cant read em but it's kinda cool so id though id tell ya!!! :)

3. Shanghai_noon

Shanghai_noon Member

Proudly been a Chinese for 35 years.
    Been in US 10 years and still hold Chinese passport. make a point?who cares.

Yao reads this forum. H

ope this turn him on and make a monster game tomorrow, that is all I want.

4. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

I'm not sure about your age, but one thing that I'm sure of : your writings in English is comparable to a 5 year old!

BTW, please take that Chinese stuff out of here, this is an English forum.

Thanks and have a nice day!

5. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

awesome.

improper use of happy fun ball may result in bad case of "fisheye" and occasionally causes "hot dog fingers".

6. Shanghai_noon

Shanghai_noon Member

Man you don't get it. Either you can not read Chinese or you're having trouble to understand it. You are +10 years senior than me (your earlier posts).Anyway,never mind and all my best wishes to you,

There are two kinds of criticism. "Dissing or Bashing" would kill a player' self esteem meanwhile "Positive" criticism will fire them up.Some people from my Chinese home country are just too "sensitive" on any negative comments on Yao. Come on I was using assertive positive criticism here.

I am a big Yao fan don't get me wrong. But he is still too soft in this series.

If you watch +50 NHL or NFL playoff games, you would know what kind of standard on "Toughness" americans would put on pro players.

Facing a rookie Milsap and you go finger roll and not dunk on him and "Yao Ming - miss-layup?" Congratulations you got a soft label on your face and ESPN will show it 5 times on highlight!

======================================================
    He needs constantly go to the hole, bump Okur out,dunk on Boozer,get a T,stare at Sloan and silent the Delta center! Because you are the #1 and the only dominate Center in NBA! Come on big fellow!
    ======================================================

Cheers,

Go Yao and Go Rox!

7. OLDNEWS

OLDNEWS Member

yeah,it's cool! :D

8. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

lol

yao is shawn kemp?

9. Shanghai_noon

Shanghai_noon Member

LOL, another guy can not read Chinese and having trouble on English :D
    Oh...wait! My fault, English is my 3rd language :D

10. bleh12345

bleh12345 Member

Hey man this is an English forum. I can read Chinese but still...

11. Shanghai_noon

Shanghai_noon Member

Absolutely agree.

But Chinglish post bash like "I'm not sure about your age, but one thing that I'm sure of : your writings in English is comparable to a 5 year old!" is just made me go nuts... I have a daughter 5 years old in montessorri pre-school... Plain insulting...I could be this guy' CEO or someone he never know....Cheers,

Go Rox! Big Game ahead!

12. wangfeiapollo

wangfeiapollo Member

You don't need be so hard on Yao.
    His game 5 was crappy, but the other four games were not bad.

13. OLDNEWS

OLDNEWS Member

it's funny to see a thread like this
    We chinese fans need some secrets :D
    but don't do it any more.

14. NewYorker

NewYorker Ghost of Clutch Fans

Dude, if Yao gets 34 tonight, I'll change my nick to "Yao's my daddy"

Ain't going to happen. No way - not with the way the Jazz have been snuffing him out defensively.

He might get 25 - tops.

15. proudgreek

proudgreek Member

?????????? ????

16. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

LOL! Maybe you need your 5 year old daughter to teach you grammar and spelling!

You're the one who doesn't get it, you come in here spewing your lame takes on Yao and in bad English, and then you started to post in Chinese.

You don't know this board, when you come in here and showing off your arrogance or your ignorance, you better have some game to back it up, don't be surprised when people are all over you.

There are a few posters around here who appeared to be cocky in their posts but they're funny as hell and have command of the language.

You, my friend have none of the above!

BTW: what makes you think that I am Chinese... because I like Yao??? :rolleyes:

17. MacGreat

MacGreat Member

Why don't you kiss a donkey's ass if he scores more than 34 tonight? It'd even be better if you make a video of it and put it up on the net so we can all share the joy.

Barkley was smart to make the 19 points bet because he is in the entertainment industry. It was good for the ratings which is what it was all about. The CEO of TNT should have complimented him for putting up a great show. Good job Chuck!

A copy cat like you to make a bet like that is just dumb. Are you going to brag to us after tonight's game if he scores less than 34?

18. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

So I wanted to know what Shanghai posted, and I got some help from Altavista :D.

These are always fun:

19. dback816

dback816 Member

So basically, you don't like people who don't have a complete mastery over the English language?

How ignorant can you be?

If you are going to disagree, disagree with what points he tried to make, not how good he is at writing. Also, the way you write gives me an impression that you are pretty young yourself, probably around 12. Or maybe you're just really old fashioned.

20. Shanghai_noon

Shanghai_noon Member

Chinese? Amigo? White? Black? Yellow? Green?

Who cares ...
    To me, You are a Yao Ming fan and Houston Rockets fan.