1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CBS Sportsline top 50 players

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by NugzFan, Oct 15, 2001.

Tags:
  1. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

The Rockets should be in the top 11.;) Sorry Cato , maybe next year..:) We can only hope..

2. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

I have never put much credence in CBS.Sportsline.com, and I am glad to see that my beliefs were proven accurate.

Stupid, Stupid writer.

3. DreamMachine34

It must be the curse of the
    U N I F O R M S !!!

4. Relativist

Relativist Contributing Member

You know what cracks me up the most?

# 48 Ben Wallace

5. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Interesting list.....

31. Jalen Rose

48. Ben Wallace

Those are truly strange picks. Francis flirts with a triple double nearly every night, but he's 47 (followed closely by Wallace???).

These lists are based on the opinion of some jackass.....nothing to take too seriously.

6. VesceySux

VesceySux Contributing Member

Riiiiiiight... Me thinks this was written to generate controversy. Nothing more, nothing less.

Besides, did you really expect an accurate ranking from this poor man's ESPN anyway?

7. BTM

BTM Member

The worst is putting John Stockton WAY ahead of Steve Francis and Antawn Jamison.

That's brutal...

8. fromobile

fromobile Contributing Member

funny how about 70% of the people named ahead of Steve Francis would be traded in a heartbeat for Steve Francis.

9. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Okay, anyone know how I can contact CBS Sportsline?? They're gonna have to hear from me for this bull****.

10. kubli

kubli Member

That's just a writer's opinion, that isn't the official cbs rankings, I have the first pick in my CBS fantasy league and I'm taking francis with it. I think this is the year where he asserts himself as the best PG in the league.

11. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Speaking solely from a fantasy point of view......I would love to have the second pick in your draft and get that guy from LA....what's his name? Shack something.

12. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

You mean you'd want that guy <b>only</b> from a fantasy point of view? :eek: :confused: :eek: