1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Funniest Post That I've Seen..Do You Remember This?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Manny Ramirez, Oct 14, 2001.

1. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I was told by someone here to look back at a thread on Karl Malone vs Matt Bullard, and this post stood out.

It was done by Mulder and here it is: "Please God...
    Let the Worm join the Mavs and when the Mavs play the Spazz allow Dennis to pull an Easy E on Karla (i.e. throw a right cross and knock his old ass out) as he drives the lane.
    Amen."

I don't know if I have seen a post by him and if I have it has been a while and I don't remember it. But this was pure gold!!

2. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

On a totally unrelated note, has anybody heard Dynamite Hack's version of that song? (Boys in the Hood)...Friggin' Hilarious...Think Matchbox 20/Willie Nelson/Goo Goo Dolls singing a rap song...Pure Genius...

<i>Cruisin' down the street in my 6-4
    Jockin' the b****es, slappin' the hoes...</i>

3. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

What's weird is that me, my sister, and my friends all heard Dynamite Hack's version (actually, saw the video, which is hilarious) before the real one and we just thought they were making fun of gangsta rap by being extremely cliche and just trying to make it funny because they were white (you gotta admit that if you had never heard the real one that's exactly what their version would seem like). Then I heard the real version, and I was stunned. I couldn't believe I thought they were just making fun of gangsta rap when in fact they were covering one of its songs word for word. Both good songs, but I like Dynamite's better.

#3 francis 4 prez, Oct 15, 2001
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2001
  4. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Didn't that come out over a year ago. I remember hearing that song and I about freaked out!!

"Went to her house to get her out of the pad....
    Dumb ho said something that made me mad...
    She said something that i couldn't believe...
    So I grabbed the stupid b*tch by her nappy-ass weave...
    Started talking s*it, would'nt you know...
    Reached back like a pimp and slapped the ho..
    Our father jumped up and began to shout...
    So I threw a right cross and knocked his ole ass out.."

:D

What's a GTA, BTW ("He rolled down his window and he started to say..it's all about making that GTA)

5. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

I'm not exactly sure when Dynamite Hack released it but I heard it as early as 2 summers ago when I saw the video on MTV. And good question about that GTA thing.