1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao needs to get MADE!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by doublehh03, Apr 22, 2007.

1. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

2003 called, it wants its thread back.

2. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

I think the guy meant Yao just needs to add some flavor to his wardrobe. I saw on espn T-Mac walking to the game in a shiny pimped out suit and he was lookin good. Don't know what Yao was wearing but at times he has shall we say very poor taste in clothing. I remember a few days ago someone posted a thread about Yao and his girlfriend going to some event and he forgot to wear a tie even though everyone else was wearing one. In that same pic there was Shane's wife wearing that ugly woodland camo dress. Just goes to show whether rich or poor, you make an impression by wearing something stylish.

3. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

i'm just saying. deke is one of the nicest and greatest philanthropist of our generation in anything. but he dresses nice.

what's wrong for wanting yao to dress nice and professional? the NBA is a job u know. deke dresses like he should - a professional.

4. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

exactly, i wasn't criticizing yao in ANY WAY. i want to help yao. its like seeing your brother dressing like that and i say, man, u can look so much better.

5. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

yao's "not so pimpin" gear is a part of what makes him so cool man.

he is above that.

we'll look back in 20 years and remember him as the chinese godfather. just you wait...

6. Sishir Chang

Sishir Chang Contributing Member

Yao's profession isn't putting together massive real estate deals or running for public office. The guy's a basketball player and when he's at work he wears a Red or White basketball jersey and shorts. Off the court whether he's wearing Armani or Walmart its not going to affect his play. I would rather Yao worrying about P-N-R defense and positioning than what he's wearing.

No that position has already been taken.

[​IMG]

7. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

I'm not sure if it's necessarily a Chinese habits but rather the people that went through some incredible crap that last century learn to be a lot more conservative with their finance. I've heard stories about people's grandparents that went through the great depression that had the same habits.

However, look at the Chinese Yao's age (especially Shanghai youth) these days, they know how to spend money with the best of them. It's kind of sad how commercialized parts of China (the major cities) has gottent these days.

8. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

I am surpirsed still no one has told us how Yao should dress in order for us to win this first round series.

9. ind0fo0

ind0fo0 Contributing Member

why don't you add the OP to your signature? doublehh03 posts like 18 times a day. :rolleyes:

10. rocket_zoom

rocket_zoom Member

Who the f*ck cares how Yao dresses :rolleyes:

He is well mannered, a good teammate, and wins us ball games. And that's what matters :cool:

Rocket Zoom

11. ritou

ritou Contributing Member

Do we need to worry about this? :eek:

12. ferrarif1286

ferrarif1286 Member

some lunatic rambling nonsense...

13. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

14. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

*corrected*

while we are at it, why doesn't Yao see a dentist about his diastema b/t 24 and 25?

Seriously folks, relax...Yao knows how to dress sharp

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As long as Yao and Tmac can wear this:

[​IMG]

that's all that matters

15. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

I also think Yao should get a V12 BMW, not a V8 one because it's beneath him.

Yao is embarrassing the Rockets organization with his off-the-court antics...

16. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Too many queer eyes watching the Yao guy.

17. armyman789

armyman789 Member

what the hell does "OP" mean? and lol you're right doublehh03 and northside moss are both trying to catch DaDa.

18. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

At least he is consistent. r****ded posts, r****ded threads. What more can you ask for?

19. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

man y'all can't take jokes? lighten up. nothing to talk about on off days so i make this "half-hearted" topic since all y'all wanna talk about is tmac or yao's team. and then can't take a joke.

20. armyman789

armyman789 Member

no its just that i thought the whole point of having this rookie thing is to stop ppl from making stupid threads. I havent posted anything stupid(or i dont think i have) and i see a rookie that gets upgraded and posts this(when i havent been upgraded) so it just causes some frustration. Whatever though it's cool, it is all about patience.