1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Utah Rockets fans!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DeAleck, Apr 21, 2007.

1. DeAleck

DeAleck Contributing Member

This is the last year I will spend in Utah. I'm heading to Duke for graduate school this fall. I'm so happy I get to see my boys playing Utah this year. I already got tickets for the first two (hopefully only) games the Rox will play here in Salt Lake. Anyone up for a get-together before game 4 next Saturday?

2. room4rentsf

room4rentsf Contributing Member

crickets chirping..

3. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

i'll be at game three, but game 4? sure...

4. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

...lone voice in an empty auditorium.

5. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

i just thought i would share...

i live in utah so i get to talk NBA with jazz fans all the time. these fans are some of the most narrow minded sports fans you could find in any NBA city. that probably goes without saying, every city has homers, but it is BAD here.

1 - alot of the sportscasters and radio hosts here are picking the rockets. the few who are picking the jazz are VERY hesitant. if the last few weeks of the season is any indiciation, the fans here have really lost hope.

2 - jazz fans here are NERVOUS! they know what's coming... i'm a good soldier and i've talked **** all year long, now the rockets have to back me up.

it's mcgrady time beyatches!

6. DeAleck

I know, the Utah fans are panicking after the April collapse. They lost must-win games against Seattle, Portland and Denver, and they got blown out at home against the Suns. Very few believe they can beat the Rockets.

7. DeAleck

Thank you for coming and participating.

8. Cire

Cire Contributing Member

It's awesome to hear that there are Rockets fans up in Utah.

Also have fun at Duke...my brother and his wife are both professors there. It is a great school and campus.

9. haven

haven Member

What ever happened to Achebe?