1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cute paper box Tracy and Yao

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by skywater, Apr 17, 2007.

Tags:
  1. lukziliary

lukziliary Member

Let me translate it:

3 wishes for the rox's fans

last night I met Harry Potter and he said : to reciprocate me for buying all the genuine copys of his films, he'll actualize 3 wishes for me.
    So.......

First wish: TMAC's haunch
    The red characters is Harry's words: deign him a span-new haunch

Then you can see t-mac win the championship in the hu la hoop race of the league

I :eek:h yeah,nice

Second wish: YAO's physical force
    Harry:deign him limitless power

Power:100
    Physical strength:100

I:eek:h yeah,invincibility

Third wish: VGD's brain (most funning)
    Harry:deign him the most perfect head
    I:eek:h no! I mean his IQ! not hair!

2. MoonWalker

MoonWalker Member

anyone who is good at Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, plz make us one and lets share it ~~~ that will be nice ~ :cool:

3. northernfan

northernfan New Member

that illustrator doesn't work for me, so I took Yao's jpg file, and traced it, made a jpg file,
    and now I have a Yao's box on my desk , lol,

but the Tmac one is too small for tracing... can't do it,

I would like to upload the jpg file or anyother formart (letter size, good to go), but I can't post any attachment.... is there anyone can help me post? I can sent it to your email

4. Champ06

Champ06 Member

How about this picture? Although it may not be as good as the original template, it is better than nothing.
    [​IMG]

5. Champ06

Champ06 Member

To download the picture = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X5HZQBOY

6. rocketman1979

rocketman1979 Contributing Member

nice job, I notice you put some color into his face. You can save it by just right clicking on it and chose save picture.

7. SpiffyRifi

SpiffyRifi Member

I did the same thing and made a Yao box (by copying the picture). I tried to do McGrady too...it came out alright, albiet slightly distorted, so the box didn't work exactly right.

8. topfive

topfive CF OG

Check out the body on that thing. If you made one of Charles Barkley, it would look EXACTLY like the real Barkley did during his last few years in the league.

9. Manun

Manun Member

Lol, thanks. Ill go and find some hard cardbox paper (if there is any :p). Maybe double layer papers