1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Biggest OBVIOUS Flopper: Raja Bell

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Rocket River, Apr 5, 2007.

1. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

hell the entire mavs team.

2. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

Nah... it's Devin Harris. He has really taken the flopping thing to another level. Last time I watched them play against Detroit, I saw certain things that just make you go "wow". I swear that kid will get whiplash one day from snapping his head backwards that much.

3. Fuse

Fuse Member

Lots of players flop, but what makes me detest Raja Bell is that he makes himself look like such a self righteous b*stard, its disgusting. He did make good use of Kobe to elevate his own status.

4. TECH

TECH Contributing Member

The Raja Flop

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8BjhfwVY_p8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8BjhfwVY_p8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

5. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure that if I touched Devin Harris with my pinky, it'd really be like he was run over by a bulldozer. Devin Harris is the size of an 8th grader, so his flopping is more believable. The one I get most angry about is Ben Wallace. He might be the strongest player in the league, and he hits the ground on the slightest contac. Shaq, Yao, and maybe Kaman can knock Ben Wallace over when he gets position. I've seen him flop when Chris Bosh just bumps into him.

6. fredthered

fredthered Member

Anyone remeber AI's flop against Mutumbo last time we played them, when Deke came out on a screen but didnt touch him and AI looked like he had run into an invisible force field? That was good times.

Anyway, my vote goes to Devin Harris and Manu "Snipper in the Building" Ginobli.

7. Houston22

Houston22 Member

LOL "Snipper in the Building" Ginobili. This one is the best..

8. huynhct

huynhct Member

holy **** did anyone see the flop raja bell tried to pull vs the rockets? he like ran close to juwan and just pretended to fall backwards and flail his arms. the whole toyota center just LOL'd @ once. it was nice

9. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

that was hella funny

I was like this dude is on crack

He stood up right away, probably felt emberessed as ****

10. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Just Raja being Raja

I really don't like this guy

Rocket River

11. Precision340

Precision340 Member

We should compile a list of notorious floppers in the history of the NBA.

At the top would probably be Divac and Ginobili. They should then have a flop-off to determine who is the best.

12. jpsamhyz

jpsamhyz Member

Ginobily is different to the others in that his flopping is usually on the offensive end, whereas all the other guys flopps while guarding people. BTW, when Shane takes a charge, he takes it hard with manhood, not like Bowen or Divac.