1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Blazers 4/11/2007

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 11, 2007.

1. roxfan_bos

roxfan_bos Member

No, only if they lost 3 of 4. If they lost 2 of 4 and we lost all 3, they would be #4.

2. Caboose

Caboose Member

did you see what happened when rafer went out? the rockets had trouble getting past half court.

3. Barkley

Barkley Member

Because we can't play with 9 players and the only scorer for the bench is Luther. JVG has to active players like BigJake or maybe V-Span. But i don't understand Juwan. Look at his number. Again 0-4 FG...What happend to him?

4. nappdog

nappdog Contributing Member

Maybe....maybe no.

I flip-flop worse than John Kerry.

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

That is EXACTLY why I have been wanting JVG to play V-Span of JL3 all year at backup PG....

You just have to know that team's will press Luther HARD in the playoffs and his handles are not good enough.....

It is too late now though.....Tmac should play backup PG when push comes to shove.

DD

6. Caboose

Caboose Member

v-span and jake for offense?? come on now. jake is just a big body. when has any team called on him for offense? the rockets are winning games. if it aint broke dont fix it. especially with 3 games left.

7. Barkley

Barkley Member

Upps i forget about Snyder. Where is he? He has not played in serveral games? Is he fine, i hope so

8. Vivid

Vivid Member

thanks...so is that it...just a false alarm...just needs a little rest...ok well two days of rest it is...then we beat NOK for the first time...followed by beating the Suns (albiet their bench) for the first time...Tmac be back and ready (and Healthy!) to attack..
    -V

9. _samoa_

_samoa_ Member

Honestly I don't care about the HA now, since either ways you need to have very healthy, robust heart to watch Rox play.
    this is really scary to nearly blow a 20 points lead to Portland with TMac & Yao on court.

10. B.I.G

B.I.G Member

I know this is not the right place for this, but does anyone have any pictures of the opponent bench in toyota center or the baseline closest to the opponent bench. Im trying to sort out some seats.

11. Caboose

Caboose Member

if tmac brings it up when rafers out the rockets shouldn't have a problem.

12. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I'm sick and tired of these pathetic collapses. Giving up 36 points to a non-playoff team which isn't at full strength bodes ill for us regardless of how the Jazz are doing. I hope everyone is healthy for the next game. We can't afford any injuries.

13. forebay

forebay Member

I absolutely dislike JVG's handling of all rookies, he is either unwilling, or incapable, of developing them.

and I believe it is the same faulted 'win now' attitude that lead us to give up ROY for Battier.

Battier is a baller, but ROY could be an impact player even this year, and imagine the years after...

14. pryuen

pryuen Contributing Member

As usual, Yao Ming is always the very first Rockets to go out to practice his shots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Barkley

Barkley Member

Ok maybe they are not the best offensive players, but i want to see guys like Snyder or Jake in the game. I hope i will:)

16. ccjj

ccjj Contributing Member

Because our fans learn too much from our coach... look at one game a time :D

17. roxfan123

roxfan123 Member

playoff games are much more intense, we get lucky in the regular seasons a loooooooooot of times, but that luck could run out if our bench is only Head. And then, in the playoffs, once it broke, you come back and fix it----NEXT YEAR...

18. SuperYanthrax

SuperYanthrax Member

False. The Rockets would have acquired Brandon Roy, but Portland jumped in front of them. If Portland didn't select Foye, who Minnesota wanted to trade for Roy, the Rockets would have and then immediately traded Foye and Head for Brandon Roy. The plan was to first acquire Roy, and if that fails then trade for Shane.

19. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

jvg won't even smile if we win in the finals haha

20. Caboose

Caboose Member

I can see the argument for Snyder but jake shouldn't get minutes. yao's backup is dikembe. the rockets don't need to see jake and dikembe on the court at the same time, especially against utah. boozer and okur would run circles around them.