1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Spanking it] Caught!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Jugdish, Mar 19, 2007.

1. unodostres

unodostres Member

Haha. THe only funny scene in the whole movie. The rest was ****.

I thought everyone watches sienfield, thats where the hand molding into masturation shape came from.

2. Sishir Chang

Sishir Chang Contributing Member

Too....much....information....

3. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

5, 6, 8 times a day? :eek:

i thought 2 and 3 was a bunch......

typing with 1 hand?

4. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

I never really chowed down, but a friend referred to it as clorox pudding. I think he was referring to the smell.

The girls need to chair this one.

5. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Why is a question "too much information"?? :confused: He simply asked a question.

I have not.

6. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

My roommate has done it 11 times once while in high school. Thank GOD we live in separate rooms... that's just monstrous!

I've maxed out at 5 in elementary... good days... I didn't have to clean up back then. Just grip, whip, rip, and zip it.

I max out at 2 nowadays.. I run short of breath even after 1 now. Haven't done it as much now that I have a girlfriend who comes over almost everyday.

BTW, I read somewhere that the more you hit it and quit it with yourself, the shorter you'll last when you're with a girl because your muscles down south are used to being.. used.. I guess.. for a lack of a better word.

7. Sishir Chang

I know he just asked the question but personally I would rather not here a discourse about eating your own semem, especially before lunch.. :eek:

8. Sishir Chang

Another problem I heard according to Dan Savage is that you get too used to your own touch and can't get off any other way.

9. swilkins

And your point?

:cool:

10. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

11. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

Haha touchè brother!

A female friend of mine told me that while she was boning a guy she would poke his poopy hole and that would get the guy off.. so she suggested that guys should poke his own ArSenal while ripping it.

Anyone tried this? Sounds a little on the edge on being on the ghey side for me..

12. Bobblehead

Bobblehead Contributing Member

Hey I was only curious. My wife describes it like sweet and sour sauce. But supposibly what you eat, affects the taste.
    I for one have come close to giving it a little taste, but I chickened out. I don't want to somehow like or enjoy it and then it become a habit of me eating my own spunk. So I'd rather now know, one way or the other.

13. Bobblehead

Bobblehead Contributing Member

Aw hell yeah it rocks. I'm not gay...BUT..they know what's going on in the back door. My wife has given me a little finger here or there during oral pleasure and I went somewhere I can't describe. Very very intense orgasm!!

14. swilkins

Try it. It's not gay if you like it. You have to be willing to explore some.

15. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

Sweet and sour sauce? Wow, you must eat a lot of fruits and veggies or something. My experience has been, sometimes it tastes like nothing and I can mix it with my spit and swallow easily, but a lot of times it's very bitter and I have to spit it out right away. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the diet...so you know, I encourage tangerine binges and other consumption of fruit. :)

16. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

If you love him, you would swallow it.

17. Fatty FatBastard

Some of y'all have tasted it?!? I won't even sleep in the wet spot.

As far as how many times you can do it? I don't know. But I have had sex 7 times in one day a couple of times, so I'm sure I could yank it more than that. Not willing to experiment on that theory, though.

18. finalsbound

Gagging isn't very pleasant...

for me OR him.

Another reason I spit and swish more is because he'll kiss me after that. When I swallow, he looks terrified of kissing for about an hour after. :D

19. Fatty FatBastard

This should be a rule: If your girl is willing to swallow, you have to be ready to kiss her directly afterwards. That's just a respect issue.

20. finalsbound

Well, conversely, I'm always hesitant of kissing him after he goes down...