1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dear Bin Laden: We are hot on your trail

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Faos, Mar 5, 2007.

1. real_egal

real_egal Contributing Member

The question is not whether they should go after him, but rather where they have been. If they are claiming that they are working harder towards that, then the question would be, why they didn't work hard on that before.

After 5 years, one "leaked" new flash tells you that they are planning to do more to capture the mastermind of 3000 lost American lives, it's all rosy to you now? What purpose does that news flash serve, other than a pose, like an employee sending out an email to the whole management team at 11 pm to report something very insignificant to show that he's working late?

2. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

It's a freaking joke, how have we not captured and killed this SOB. I knew the second I turned the news on that morning that he was behind that crap and still in March of 2007 no Bin Ladin. WTF?

3. losttexan

losttexan Contributing Member

ooo never mind.

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

???? What the jews have to do with it????

:confused:

Rocket River
    :rolleyes:

5. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

I was not being serious

6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

me either

7. Wangdoodle

Wangdoodle Member

hmmm....zzzzz.

.zzz..

huh? wha? ...... oh! We're on the verge of catching Bin Laden?

Haven't we been hearing that for six years? SIX YEARS!?!?! Honestly, I don't think we're even trying to find him any more...

wake me up when we send Chuck Norris to search for him...
    zzzzzz.....zzzzzzz

8. Northside Moss

Bwahahha, the man is sick, on a dialysis machine and moving mountain by mountain. One hundred monkeys browsing Google Earth could probably do a better job then the CIA when it comes to finding Osama.

9. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

I'm not a liberal and even I can't help but smell the B.S.

Libby gets convicted, a congressional investigation into the firing of 8 D.As, and suddenly we're hot on Osama's trail again?

(To be fair, this is coming on the heels of them nabbing some top Al Qaeda guy after Cheney paid Musharraf a visit recently, so you can't entirely discount it. But the timing still seems way too convenient.)

10. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Yeah, they're acting like basso accused journalists of tipping Bin Laden off on purpose because they are unpatriotic and want America to lose the War on Terror...

11. Northside Moss

...And really, you think Osama would be dead of natural casues by now, living in caves isin't exaclty the most sanitary thing to do.

12. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

besides that, how long can one realistically expect to live when on dialysis and NOT anywhere near real hospital facilities?

Unless he got a trasplant, that sick f*ck should be dead by now from renal failure

hmmm...renal failure? is that right? I think thats what they call it when your kidneys shut down

13. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Sorry, I didn't know you needed to be satiated by "OBL is TEH SU++0Rzzz" posts. Maybe I gave you too much credit.

Well Halfbreed, so that you are sated (I expect to be roundly thanked for this, btw) let me just sya that OBL is teh Su++orzzz. And I mean that.

I really, truly mean that. Absolutely.

Do you feel better now? Honestly tell me the truth. Do you?

14. halfbreed

halfbreed Contributing Member

Look, I know you think that I care what you think about me. I really, truly don't. You can think I'm being petty about it all and that's fine with me. I don't wake up in the morning and wonder how SamFisher will respond to my next post. I'm sorry, I just don't. Don't let me stop you, however. Continue being your internet badass self squashing opponent after opponent with your genius. I'm surprised your brilliant posts haven't invented cold fusion by themselves.

I was just trying to figure out how why some of you feel the need to change the subject to today's reason why basso isn't cool enough for your club.

15. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Somewhere in the Caribbean, Jimmy Hoffa is laughing at the Americans.

16. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

LOL, why are you so glum chum? I did what you wanted and condemned BIn Laden. YOu asked, you received, cheer up cowboy.

Why are you mad that we're chainging the subject?

bassmaster is the one who thinks that the associated press is the bigger enemy than al qaeda.