1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

HEY PORTLAND, IT'S TIME YOU GOT OVER US!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AntiSonic, Dec 23, 1999.

Tags:
  1. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

So what if we made you the biggest laughing stock in NBA history when you took Sam Bowie. So what if we won our first title going through you and then proceeded to steal the best player you've ever had. So what if we gave your franchise player the ring that your brass couldn't get him for a decade. So what if we gave you an overaged, overrated, and overpaid player that won't allow Paul Allen to bring in any free agents for say, the next five years or so...

...It's not like you should be bitter about it or anything...

PS:Thanks for Kelvin and Carlos. These guys are real gems!

------------------
    WE WILL WATCH THEM FALL.

[This message has been edited by AntiSonic (edited December 23, 1999).]

2. Francis3

Francis3 Member

hahaha good one antisonic.

3. BlastOff

BlastOff Member

I'll second that.

4. bballfanatic

bballfanatic Member

Bump.

Only thing, we didn't steal Clyde. The Trail Blazer owner submitted to Clyde's wish to be traded and paid part of his salary. We also lost the best traditional power forward we ever had in my short history (the 90's) with the Rockets in Otis Thorpe.

We are getting to those Trail Blazer fans. They come over here crying for us to leave Scottie alone. Bunch of wimps!

I would have rathered Rasheed for Quitten but Rudy made the best of a negative situation. Did yall read how Rudy said he tried but never could make a connection with Pippen? The guy is one weird person. No wonder he wanted back with the Zen Master. If you can't connect with Rudy T, you don't have a heart. We already knew Pippen had no conscience and no heart on the court (in my opinion) but he doesn't have much of a heart at all. Pity his wife and family.

5. bballfanatic

bballfanatic Member

You know, I just had to come back to this post.

The Trail Blazers fan tells us to get over Pippen. At least we have a reason to hate Pippen.

They booed Barkley in their arena and he hasn't even done anything to them or said anything bad about Pippen.

Clean your own house, Portland!

6. Finalfantasy

Finalfantasy Member

GOOD POST.

GEEZ, THE AIDSBLAZERS ARE THE ROCKETS' b****!

7. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Last straw for John Rocker... err, FinalFantasy.

8. alaskansnowman

Did yall read how Rudy said he tried but never could make a connection with Pippen? The guy is one weird person. No wonder he wanted back with the Zen Master. If you can't connect with Rudy T, you don't have a heart.

I sure did! Man, Rudy said that he tried more new things with Pippen than he did for anyone else! He says he has made a much better connection with the new people on this team, than he made with Pippen through all of last season!

Man Pippen was/is just weird.

9. bballfanatic

bballfanatic Member

Bump!

If people are gonna see the topic about us needing to get over Pippen, then they need to see this one that says Portland needs to get over us.

And I am not half as mad as I used to be over what he did to this city. In my opinion, he dissed us with his actions, and he is good riddance. We are only returning the "dissing" to the one that started it.