1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Was the Desmond Mason foul dirty??

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Nice Rollin, Feb 3, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Dr.Worm

Dr.Worm Member

I just want to say that after watching the Yao clip, I respect Desmond Mason for being bat**** crazy. Yao Ming could break his body with a single punch and that dude still started beef with the most coordinated 7"6 man on Earth.

2. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

I doubt Yao would win too many fights.....

3. Dr.Worm

Dr.Worm Member

You're kidding, right? I understand that Mason's quicker and all, but he's a giant. Remember a few years ago when Shaq barely missed Brad Miller and everyone talked about how lucky Brad Miller, who is himself a very large man, was to have gotten away from that one? Well, Yao is 7"6, weighs 300+ and is as light on his feet as anyone his size ever. Mason's 225 & 6"5. Yao could clap his hands togetehr and crush his head.

4. ShadyMcGrady

ShadyMcGrady Contributing Member

Yao probably couldn't win too many one on one fights unless he gets a clear shot but he'd sure be a good deterrent from other fights happening.

They'd probably go for his legs if they had the mind to really take him down. That's what they did to Shawn Bradley.

But then again Shawn Bradley's legs were toothpicks, while Yao's are tree trunks. But then again, they are both made of wood so you WOOD never know. :D

Yao's too nice to retaliate or start sh*t, except for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rHH5PKrOCw

Desmond Mason is a punk ass ... he's the one who picked up Yao and threw him down (which I'm sort of amazed he did).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL67aUjNC3s&NR

It doesn't show it in this clip and I can't find it on You Tube but at one point Chris Andersen tried to get in the action and confronted Juwan and Juwan just shoved his girly ass back pretty hard and Andersen wasn't really an issure thereafter. Funny stuff.

5. orbb

orbb Contributing Member

our star player gets racked. then they hand out a 20 point beating. on our home court too. man we need some balls.

6. weakfromtoday

weakfromtoday Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Exactly how Barkley took down Shaq. :D

7. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Good Post, all the way thru.

8. rumcoke

rumcoke Member

9. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

IMO it was a nice hard NBA foul, tmac just fell.