1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

wizards and rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by brahma rocket, Dec 23, 1999.

1. brahma rocket

brahma rocket Member

whats your predictions for this game. i say rockets98 wizards89

2. Francis3

Francis3 Member

I think it should be a pretty easy game for the rockets if they can just play smart for 48 minutes. One matchup we cant let get out of hand is Mitch Richmond and Shandon Anderson. Mitch is on a hot streak and he is a veteran. Shandon has to play smart with him and make his slow ass run. If shandon does that then thats great. Francis and strickland matchup should be pretty interesting. We should just keep down the turnovers and run on them the whole game and we should easily win.

3. Testudo

Testudo Member

The Wiz have just won 3 in a row...but Rod Strickland is battling a sinus infection...he should be playing tonight though, it would be really good to see him and Francis matching up. It should be an interesting game!! Another of John Thompson's former G-town centers, Jahidi White will probably get the start for DC.

4. bballfanatic

bballfanatic Member

What about Juwan Howard? Isn't he a pretty tough power forward? Carlos might have his work cut out for him tonight.

I don't know much about Washington but despite their record year in and year out, I always think they are pretty tough.

We need a win tonight, Rockets. Please come out with fire.

5. Finalfantasy

Finalfantasy Member

Rudy PUT THE FREAKING WIZARD IN THIS GAME AND PLAY HIM FOR 48 MINUTES!!!

I expect Walt to have a career high tonight for 10 consequtive 3 pointers, 41 points, 10 rebounds, 12 assists, 11 steals and 13 blocks! That's a quintuple doubles if I am not on crack!

Seriously, i BELIEVE we will win the game.

6. alaskansnowman

THIS IS PERFECT!! Rudy better put Wizard in the game! I mean, this is as good of a time as any for Walt to regain his shooting touch. That would be something huh... if the Wizard regained his shooting touch against the Wizards.

I can just imagine that on Sportscenter.

"...the Wizard scores 35 against the Wizards..."-Rich Eisen