1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why was Carlos out for the whole fourth?..just curious

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Plowman, Dec 22, 1999.

1. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It seemed like once again we had a productive player on the bench when it counted.I seriously want to know if there was a good reason.Was he injured?He was active and making a difference and then he was gone.poof!Please don't tell me it was a coach's decision.Heck,I don't want him injured either.

[This message has been edited by Hardwood Hammer (edited December 22, 1999).]

2. Francis3

Francis3 Member

At the game Carlos was really mad that he was sitting out. He was mad at rudy a little and i could see rudy was worried and tried to explain some things to him. But on monday they say that carlos sprained his ankle or something. I dont know if thats the reason he was out but i think rudy was stupid for putting him out because rogers really wanted to kick the blazers ass and he was doing really well.

3. Plowman

Supporting Member

Thanks for the courtside update,Skywalker!I sure hope Carlos is O.K...........I wonder if there is any truth to the Van Horn rumours.

4. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Who is Skywalker?

5. Plowman

Supporting Member

You are Stevie baby!.....Francis3
    I thought you'd like it.Maybe I should switch from HH to that.

6. Finalfantasy

Finalfantasy Member

Steve the Skywalker Francis is a great nick!

I saw Rogers on TV staring at Rudy while sitting on the bench, don't know if he was mad, but he should be, even Drew played in the fourth as usual and our future MVP for garbage points was sitting out?

[This message has been edited by Finalfantasy (edited December 22, 1999).]

7. Plowman

Supporting Member

Kenny Walker of the Knicks used to have that moniker back in the day,but he wasn't 1/10 the player Francis is.He did win a slam dunk title though.