1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Palestianians Celebrate US deaths

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by StanDMan, Sep 11, 2001.

Tags:
  1. StanDMan

StanDMan Member

This is terrible to see, but Palestianians are celebrating this horrible loss of innocent life in the US. They are celebrating in the streets.

2. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Wrong Forum.

3. paikj83

paikj83 Contributing Member

at this point, does this really matter? do you really have to be such an ******* as to point out it's the "wrong forum" to post something like that? well you know what? **** you and anyone else who thinks the same. i'm sorry that for the moment, as much as i love the rockets, i can't help but to think of what might happen with the events that happened today. afghanistan is being missiled. what next? oh wait, i should stop as this is the "wrong forum." insensitive prick.

4. NJRockFan

NJRockFan Contributing Member

It's appropriate for the moment. Get off your high horse.

5. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

I don't want to be insensitive, but there are about a billion different posts on this matter in the BBS. Not only is it the wrong forum, everybody is hanging out at the BBS Hangout, so you're not going to really get anyone to read it here.

6. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

ummm.....it's still the wrong forum....

7. paikj83

i know, but it could have been put in a better way than just "wrong forum." that's what ticked me off.

8. StanDMan

StanDMan Member

I know its the wrong forum, sorry. I just happened to be on this site when I saw the clips on TV and it pissed me off.

9. drpepper

drpepper Member

This is probably the sadest day in modern history and I am ashamed to read the posts in this thread. Writing wise ass cracks at the expense of thousands of lives. Show some ****ing respect

10. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

First of all nobody is writing wise crack comments at the expense of thousands of lives. Telling someone that they are in the wrong forum isn't spitting on thousands of lives and I find it insulting and pathetic that you would even say that. I don't think it's a big deal though, I don't blame Stan, it's a tough situation. But come on drpepper!

11. Francis3

Francis3 Member

How did i say it in a way to tick you off? I said WRong Forum and nothing else. BBS Hangout is where we have 300 topics on this tragic day. Maybe your stupid ass will think next time.

12. paikj83

why don't we just compare your post to RocksMillenium's:

all YOU wrote was "Wrong forum." how would you feel if you just saw a site such as children partying and handing out candy at the expense of thousands of innocent people, decided to post it, and someone just goes "Wrong forum."?

13. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

Good God, this is the first post I read on the board since coming home tonight after such a horrible day, and I get to see the same old BBS crap. Jeez, wrong forum who cares? :(

14. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

C'mon ya'll. Right now we don't need to be fighting over whether someone posted in the wrong forum or not. There are much more important things to discuss. Let's just end this now, what do ya say?

15. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Dont get angry at each other , Get angry at Osama Bin Laden and has band of suicidal/homicidal maniacs .

16. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

That's all I'm saying. There's more important things right now.

Nice sig, Moe.

17. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

well your sig gave me the idea .