1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A Profile of the Probable b*stard Responsible for Today's Tragedies

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Manny Ramirez, Sep 11, 2001.

Tags:
  1. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

http://www.time.com/time/daily/special/look/0,2633,20894-1,00.html

Like a couple other people have said, ArtVandolet, HayesStreet, etc., the US needs to have no mercy on Afghanistan for housing this f***er! How many more innocent lives are going to be lost while we sit around saying, "Yea, Bin Laden is in his cave celebrating today by eating his bread and cheese!" Even if he didn't do this, he knows who. He is probably one of the very few terrorists that have the resources to pull something like this off. If you think that this could be another Timothy McVeigh, I don't see how, only a billionaire could pull these things off.

2. Major

Major Member

Anyone who claims responsibility -- whether they are lying or not -- should be bombed to oblivion. Just my opinion.

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I dont want to see the face of that peice of **** until his ass is blown up like the pile os **** he is .

4. Manny Ramirez

You know what is really sickening? This sicko has given "interviews" to ABC, CNN, and Time!! It's almost like he's flaunting to the whole world, "I have caused all kinds of pain and hurt, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it."

:mad:

Reminds me of a bully who keeps picking on the right targets. Well, Mr. Bin Laden, if you are behind this, your luck of picking the right targets has run out. I hope Hell is nice and hot for you, damn #@%$#!!

5. Manny Ramirez

Read this on the ABC News site a minute ago, and like if there wasn't any doubt who was behind this:

Suspected terrorist Osama bin Laden warned three weeks ago that his followers would carry out an "unprecedented attack" on the United States, an Arab journalist told Reuters news agency.

"It is most likely the work of Islamic fundamentalists. Osama bin Laden warned three weeks ago that he would attack American interests in an unprecedented attack, a very big one," said Abdel-Bari Atwan, editor of the London-based al-Quds al-Arabi.

"Personally we received information that he planned very, very big attacks against American interests," he said. "We received several warnings like this. We did not take it so seriously, preferring to see what would happen before reporting it."

The full link is here:

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/worldtrade010911.html

It's like Rockets03 and several others have been saying. We need to find where known terrorists are and eradicate them. If that means blowing up Afghanistan for harboring this piece of vermin, then so be it. Too many innocent lives have been lost when we know (possibly) who's behind this and where they are located.

6. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

These freaks just woke a sleeping giant. There's no where to run or hide now. When the CIA and FBI are on your @ss, it's just a matter of time. . . . . .

7. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Contributing Member

I understand all of the stuff about how we cant just go into another country and kill/capture a criminal, but in this case I say F*** all of that $hit. If it is bin Laden we need to kill that F***ing b*stard

8. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I can see it now....we will bomb Afghanistan once we determine it is Bin Laden. Of course, we won't do much damage and Bin Laden/gang will be in hiding somewhere. You have to go in with tanks and a ground force to do the job. But, we won't do that. Unfortunately, I think all the sparring between Israel and Palestine abroad is only now hitting home. Prior to this, we felt reasonably safe from terrorist attack. We have thwarted several such attacks before they happen. But, luck has all but run out and something was going to happen.

So, what do we do? Spend several years investigating and getting nowhere?

There doesn't appear to be all that much we are in position to do about it. We need alot of backing which we may partially have...until we do something unreasonable and are condemned for it. How do we "hunt down and punish those responsible" without the land and hunters to hunt them? I'm sorry but missiles may inflict physical damage but won't take care of the real problem. It would almost be better to do nothing at all than add fuel to the fire but we demand justice. So, what do we do in your opinion? I rightly don't know and it's a hard time to be president.

Surf