1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Girls Gone Wild Producer Sentenced

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by The Real Shady, Dec 13, 2006.

1. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Not that this is that big of story, but the amount this guy makes per year is eye popping. What a lucky SOB.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061213/ap_on_re_us/girls_gone_wild

2. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

Girls Gone Wild is one of the biggest reasons I don't want a daughter.

"Smoak ordered Francis to read aloud in court a victim impact statement from one of the 17-year-old girls, who said she was emotionally tormented by her appearance on a "Girls Gone Wild" video and that the video damaged her relationship with her family."

i guess it's just too much to ask of yourself to take responsibility for not showing your boobs to the world.

3. Fatty FatBastard

This guy is an absolute scumbag. He's notorious for getting underaged girls to say they're 18. I hope all of these underage girls put together a class-action lawsuit against this guy and take everything he owns. Remember, their waivers aren't binding. In fact, I think intoxicated people's contracts aren't binding, either.

This dude needs to go away.

4. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

As Don King would say "Only in America."

17 year old girls should know better than to show their boobs in public and they should not be *drunk* hanging out looking for spring break college boys to *hook up with*.

I have little sympathy for the girl who was

emotionally tormented by her appearance on a "Girls Gone Wild" video and that the video damaged her relationship with her family

In my eyes, meet with the opportunity to really screw up her life this girl made the fullest of that opportunity.

5. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

I may have seen one in my day and its hard to beileve all are 18, IMHO...He seems to be a scumbag, but this is America...Not saying its right what he does...

I would give the benefit of the doubt on the girl and truly believe she is ashamed of her actions...

6. Molotov Cocktail

Molotov Cocktail Contributing Member

I'm as big of a fan of 18-and-over boobs as anybody, but this guy is a complete scumbag and got what he deserved.

Agreed.

7. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Scumbag?? Bah! You guys are just jealous that you didn't think of it first. :D

8. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

no argument there.

9. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

I think the women should be held accountable for their own actions when flashing their boobs on camera, however people do crazy things when drunk and that's generally what the women on camera are. He takes advantage of people's irrational decision making when drunk which I think is pretty low as well. The underage part just seals the whole scumbag part.

10. Xenochimera

Xenochimera Contributing Member

pssh its not like he forced them to flash for the cameras, see how they are going after him for filming the drunk 17 year old she is underage drinker too, maybe she should share just a wee bit of the blame.

11. LegendZ3

LegendZ3 Contributing Member

12. Rule0001

Rule0001 Contributing Member

Last time I checked the drinking age is 21, not 17. Your'e liable for your actions no matter what your condition is. These kids should act more responsibley next time.

13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

It's justifiably easy to blame the messenger, but the customers are just as scummy. It's more convenient to give the excuse that "you didn't know" or "you thought they weren't...".

The reason they go to those places is not to act responsibly. Most of those girls are only ashamed because they got caught.

14. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

It is the age of portable media, our culture has to learn it's limitations.

The interenet has entered our lives and made the passing around of video and audio materials so much easier.

This guy is going to pay his fine and do the time, but in no way do I think that girl is really emotionally scarred.

Sheesh !

DD