1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mo Speaks Out

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SmeggySmeg, Sep 4, 2001.

1. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

from Espn.com

Mo Does the right Thing

With news of his torn Achilles hitting the public Mo Taylor decided it was time to speak out.

"The pain they have been going through is terrible, all the players know it, we've all seen the decline of decent action since Webber re-signed and then Shandon was traded for Rice, since then the lull has been disgusting, we as a playing group almost had to remove Clutchcity.net BBS from bookmarks and favourites".

Both Carroll Dawson and even Rudy T confirmed Mo was correct about the recent poor standard of threads, with an ice cream in his hand, an upbeat Rudy said "man visiting that main forum was almost as painful as an elbow in the face".

Taylor said "We as an organisation met last week and decided it is unfair to all concerned, especially the fans and that this has continued for too long. I mean really how news worthy is it, that Coll (Jason Collier) has beefed up.

So we put a list a options together, Ricey could hurt his foot again, Mooch could lose the Fro, but the favourite was that Cat and Steve have been working hard all summer on just Defense. They were all great options, but in the best interests of the organisation and fans throughout the world, I personally decided the best thing i could do is tear my Achilles, I mean it's a small sacrifice to make for the good clutchcity.net BBS Main forum.

Dawson confirmed with "Mo has made the right move for the the CC.net addicts out there, the main forum should be on fire with specualtion for weeks, and man the teams defense and rebounding might be better".

#1 SmeggySmeg, Sep 4, 2001
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2001
  2. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

LOL@ Smeg

One problem with this story....have you read the new threads? Almost as bad as before.

Quantity does not equal quality.

3. SmeggySmeg

All these views and not a single reply, love your work Smeg :D

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

So, is this a clique thread?

5. SmeggySmeg

no, anyone with a sense of humour, wit, satire or irony is welcome

6. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Then you cannot be.

7. SmeggySmeg

Don't waste your good stuff Rim

8. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

"All these views and not a single reply, love your work Smeg"

What did you expect when there are only 5 people (and I'm one of those 5) on this BBS that does not have you on their ignore list ? :p

#8 Manny Ramirez, Sep 4, 2001
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2001
  9. NIKEstrad

NIKEstrad Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Smeg,

This offseason is long. Tell your Barkley 'roo hunting story again, and then go find him and tell him to play for the Rockets. This could open up a roster slot for Axel Dench though. :)